Apollo Apterra AT2 is an all-terrain SUV tyres from Apollo. It offers excellent off-road grip, precise steering in mud and slush and come with superior durability for long-lasting service. Specially designed contour and construction with shoulder cross grooves opening and wider shoulder grooves. High-quality rubber compound with unique tread pattern design makes the car feel poised during off-roading.
- Innovative tread compound makes for good off-roading experience
- Suitable for mud, slush, sand and gravel terrain
- Superb dry and wet grip for faster braking
- Superior safety during high-speed driving and braking
- Excellent all terrains performance
- Highly comfortable even on rough roads
- Best-in-class road shock absorption without loss of geometric stability
265 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio60
60 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction. R stands for radial-ply construction.
18 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Speed RatingH
H (210 kmph) is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.