Apollo Apterra HT2 Price List
Apollo Apterra HT2 Features
Made using a wear resistant rubber compound, this tyre offers a long tread life, without compromising on safety levels. Circumferential grooves and lateral sipes make for confident wet grip while contoured wide central rib assists in high speed stability. High quality rubber compound makes for better braking and grip.
Ideal for- HIgh drives and city use
Key Benefits & Features-
- Wear resistant rubber compound makes for a long tyre life
- Circumferential grooves and lateral sipes make for confident wet grip
- Best in class shock absorption for greater comfort
- Innovative tread pitch sequencing makes for a very silent and comfortable ride
- High quality rubber compound makes for confident braking response
Apollo Apterra HT2 Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
All types of passenger car tyres, SUV tyres, light van tyres and tubes are covered under the warranty
policy under the following conditions:
- Tyres/tubes shall be covered under warranty against defect in workmanship and materials only.
- Tyres/tubes shall be covered under warranty for manufacturing defects within the warranty period from the week of production or date of invoice or till the exposure of tread wear indicator, whichever is earlier.
- The amount to be compensated for the tyre will be calculated from the degree of wear, in other words “remaining tread depth” measurement system.
- The amount to be compensated for tubes to the customer is – Upto 12 months – (FOC); 13-36 months – (25% to be charged); 37 – 48 months – (50% to be charged); 49 – 60 months – (75% to be charged).
- Claimed tyres/tubes shall be physically submitted to the company’s sales office along with the customer copy of the warranty card or the invoice copy duly stamped by the company’s authorized dealer.
- The final decision in assessing damage after investigation shall be made by an authorized representative of Apollo Tyres Limited.
- Liability is limited to the cost of replacement of the claimed tyre/tube on given conditions.
- This warranty does not provide compensation for any indirect damages including but not limited to service
- charges incurred, charges for mounting/de-mounting, balancing of wheel, loss of time and loss of use of vehicle,inconvenience or consequential damage so far as the law permits
- Tyres/tubes used for racing or any motor sports shall not be covered under the warranty.
- Tubes used for more than one life span will not be covered under the warranty.
- Apollo Tyres Limited reserves the right to modify/change entirely or cancel the warranty terms/conditions without any notice in advance.
Tyres Similar to Apollo Apterra HT2
Find APOLLO Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Apollo Apterra HT2 Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on Apollo Apterra HT2
Is Apollo Apterra HT2 good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Apollo Apterra HT2?
Can I use Apollo Apterra HT2 Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Apollo Apterra HT2 tyre available on emi?
Is Apollo Apterra HT2 compatible with Car?
Car Using Apollo Apterra HT2 Tyres
Popular Apollo Apterra HT2 Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About APOLLO Tyre
- Q.I am using chevrolet Enjoy 2013 model which tyres should be best for my vehicleA.
You can choose the tyre patterns between CEAT FuelSmarrt, Apollo Amazer 4G Life and Goodyear Assurance Triplemax.Answered 06-Dec-2021 16:47:29
- Q.Which tyre is best for Maruti Vitara Brezza ZDi variant in terms of driving comfort as well as durability?A.
You can pick tyre patterns between Michelin Energy XM2, Apollo Alnac 4G and Yokohama Earth-1 E400.Answered 02-Dec-2021 16:03:42
- Q.Can I use 215/60 R16 tyres for my Tata Nexon 1.5 Revotorq XM ?A.
Tyre upsize is not recommended by auto manufacturers as it affects the fuel mileage and performance of a vehicle. Considering the same, if you still want to opt for upsize you can choose the said 215/60 R16. You can pick tyre patterns between Apollo Alnac 4G, Bridgestone Turanza T001 and Michelin Primacy 4 ST.Answered 30-Nov-2021 13:21:11