Michelin Pilot Sport 4
- Ideal ForCity Use
Michelin Pilot Sport 4 Price List
|Michelin Pilot Sport 4 215/50 R17 95W||Tubeless||Rs.13599|
|Michelin Pilot Sport 4 245/40 R18 97Y||Tubeless||Rs.22416|
|Michelin Pilot Sport 4 235/40 R18 95Y||Tubeless||Rs.21735|
|Michelin Pilot Sport 4 205/45 R17 88W||Tubeless||Rs.11180|
|Michelin Pilot Sport 4 225/40 R18 92Y||Tubeless||Rs.23205|
Michelin Pilot Sport 4 Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
Passenger Car and Light Truck Tyres, Michelin Passenger Car and Light Truck Tyres manufactured
under the authorized TM’s “MICHELIN” and “BF Goodrich”, used in normal service and in accordance
with the maintenance recommendations and safety warnings of Michelin, are covered by a warranty
against defects in design, workmanship and materials subject to the conditions set out below.
a. Tyres sold within 3 years of the manufacturing date: Where the tyres are sold within 3 years of the
manufacturing date, the warranty shall be for the life of the original usable tread pattern or 3 years
from the date of purchase, whichever comes first.
b. Tyres sold 3 years after the manufacturing date: Where the tyres are sold 3 years after the
manufacturing date, the warranty shall be for the life of the original usable tread pattern or 6 years
from the date of manufacture, whichever comes first. At the end of the relevant periods stated in
paragraphs a. and b. above (each referred to as the ‘Warranty Period’), all warranties, express or
implied are terminated. The original usable tread pattern is the original pattern down to the level of the
tread pattern wear indicators – 1.6 mm of tread pattern remaining. Date of purchase is documented
by new vehicle registration (where the tyres were fitted on a new vehicle) or original tyre sales invoice.
If there is no proof of purchase, the warranty will be based on the date of manufacture.
At the end of the relevant periods stated in paragraphs a. and b. above (each referred to as the
"Warranty Period"), all warranties, express or implied are terminated. The original usable tread pattern
is the original pattern down to the level of the tread pattern wear indicators - 1.6 mm of tread pattern
remaining. Date of purchase is documented by new vehicle registration (where the tyres were fitted
on a new vehicle) or original tyre sales invoice. If there is no proof of purchase, the warranty will be
based on the date of manufacture.
Tyres which become unserviceable under the following circumstances are not covered by this
- Road hazard injury (e.g. a cut, snag, bruise, impact damage or puncture, whether repairable or
- not); or
- Incorrect mounting of the tyre, tyre/wheel imbalance or improper repair; or
- Mechanical irregularity in the vehicle such as wheel misalignment resulting in uneven or rapid
- wear; or
- Tyres fitted to or used with incompatible or improper valves, rims or wheels; or
- Vehicles, which are carrying loads or running at speeds higher than the load and speed index
- marked on the tyre side walls or that recommended for the vehicles; or
- Under-inflation, over-inflation, improper maintenance or other abuse; or
- Tyres purchased second hand; or
- Improper storage; or
- Tyres, which have not been fitted or used in accordance with the technical recommendations of the manufacturer as published from time to time; or
- Accident, fire, chemical explosion, tyre alteration or vandalism; or
- Tyres purchased from unauthorized dealers; or
- Climatic or ozone effects.
Tyres Similar to Michelin Pilot Sport 4
Find MICHELIN Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Frequently Asked Questions on Michelin Pilot Sport 4
Is Michelin Pilot Sport 4 good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Michelin Pilot Sport 4?
Can I use Michelin Pilot Sport 4 Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Michelin Pilot Sport 4 tyre available on emi?
Is Michelin Pilot Sport 4 compatible with Car?
Car Using Michelin Pilot Sport 4 Tyres
Popular Michelin Pilot Sport 4 Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About MICHELIN Tyre
- Q.Driving on hill areas and much sound is coming due to hardness. Kindly recommend best tyre for low noise, best handling , grip and braking.A.
For low noise, better grip and apt handling/braking choose any tyre pattern from leading premium tyre manufacturers like the Yokohama, Bridgestone and Michelin.Answered 01-Dec-2023 17:06:11
- Q.Which is most comfortable tyres for my Vw polo 1l tsi ?A.
As per your requisite, for VW Polo you can pick tyre patterns among Yokohama Earth-1 E400, Bridgestone Sturdo and Michelin Energy XM2 Plus.Answered 01-Dec-2023 17:05:02
- Q.Which tyre is best for poloA.
For VW Polo, you can choose tyre pattern between Goodyear Assurance Triplemax 2, Bridgestone Sturdo and Michelin Energy XM2 Plus.Answered 24-Nov-2023 17:48:02
- Q.Upsizing tyres for XUV300 W8 OptionalA.
Mahindra XUV300 (W8-O) is equipped with 205/65 R16 tyre size for W8 variant. Choosing tyre size other than the company fitted one will result in reduced fuel mileage and performance of the vehicle. Hence, for stable and safe driving always choose tyre size as recommended by the car maker. Moreover, if your concerns are grip, comfort and braking control, you can pick any pattern from premium tyre brands like Bridgestone and Michelin.Answered 24-Nov-2023 16:45:43
- Q.tyre for baleno delta with low noiseA.
For Maruti Baleno, as per your requisite, you can choose tyre patterns between Yokohama Earth-1 E400, Michelin Energy XM2 Plus and Bridgestone Sturdo.Answered 24-Nov-2023 16:38:01