Michelin Pilot Sport 4 Price List
|Michelin Pilot Sport 4 245/40 R18 97Y||Tubeless||Rs.22416|
|Michelin Pilot Sport 4 235/40 R18 95Y||Tubeless||Rs.20794|
|Michelin Pilot Sport 4 215/50 R17 95W||Tubeless||Rs.11829|
|Michelin Pilot Sport 4 205/45 R17 88W||Tubeless||Rs.8929|
|Michelin Pilot Sport 4 225/40 R18 92Y||Tubeless||Rs.19949|
Michelin Pilot Sport 4 Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
Passenger Car and Light Truck Tyres, Michelin Passenger Car and Light Truck Tyres manufactured
under the authorized TM’s “MICHELIN” and “BF Goodrich”, used in normal service and in accordance
with the maintenance recommendations and safety warnings of Michelin, are covered by a warranty
against defects in design, workmanship and materials subject to the conditions set out below.
a. Tyres sold within 3 years of the manufacturing date: Where the tyres are sold within 3 years of the
manufacturing date, the warranty shall be for the life of the original usable tread pattern or 3 years
from the date of purchase, whichever comes first.
b. Tyres sold 3 years after the manufacturing date: Where the tyres are sold 3 years after the
manufacturing date, the warranty shall be for the life of the original usable tread pattern or 6 years
from the date of manufacture, whichever comes first. At the end of the relevant periods stated in
paragraphs a. and b. above (each referred to as the ‘Warranty Period’), all warranties, express or
implied are terminated. The original usable tread pattern is the original pattern down to the level of the
tread pattern wear indicators – 1.6 mm of tread pattern remaining. Date of purchase is documented
by new vehicle registration (where the tyres were fitted on a new vehicle) or original tyre sales invoice.
If there is no proof of purchase, the warranty will be based on the date of manufacture.
At the end of the relevant periods stated in paragraphs a. and b. above (each referred to as the
"Warranty Period"), all warranties, express or implied are terminated. The original usable tread pattern
is the original pattern down to the level of the tread pattern wear indicators - 1.6 mm of tread pattern
remaining. Date of purchase is documented by new vehicle registration (where the tyres were fitted
on a new vehicle) or original tyre sales invoice. If there is no proof of purchase, the warranty will be
based on the date of manufacture.
Tyres which become unserviceable under the following circumstances are not covered by this
- Road hazard injury (e.g. a cut, snag, bruise, impact damage or puncture, whether repairable or
- not); or
- Incorrect mounting of the tyre, tyre/wheel imbalance or improper repair; or
- Mechanical irregularity in the vehicle such as wheel misalignment resulting in uneven or rapid
- wear; or
- Tyres fitted to or used with incompatible or improper valves, rims or wheels; or
- Vehicles, which are carrying loads or running at speeds higher than the load and speed index
- marked on the tyre side walls or that recommended for the vehicles; or
- Under-inflation, over-inflation, improper maintenance or other abuse; or
- Tyres purchased second hand; or
- Improper storage; or
- Tyres, which have not been fitted or used in accordance with the technical recommendations of the manufacturer as published from time to time; or
- Accident, fire, chemical explosion, tyre alteration or vandalism; or
- Tyres purchased from unauthorized dealers; or
- Climatic or ozone effects.
Tyres Similar to Michelin Pilot Sport 4
Find MICHELIN Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Frequently Asked Questions on Michelin Pilot Sport 4
Is Michelin Pilot Sport 4 good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Michelin Pilot Sport 4?
Can I use Michelin Pilot Sport 4 Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Michelin Pilot Sport 4 tyre available on emi?
Is Michelin Pilot Sport 4 compatible with Car?
Car Using Michelin Pilot Sport 4 Tyres
Popular Michelin Pilot Sport 4 Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About MICHELIN Tyre
- Q.Maruthi Ciaz ZDI+ Model recommended tyre? I am looking for Mitchlin is this good?A.
You can go for Michelin Primacy 4ST. Moreover, other options include Bridgestone B290 and Pirelli Cinturato P1 Verde.Answered 22-Sep-2021 11:59:35
- Q.Best tyres for M&M XUV300 W8 Optional?A.
You can pick between Apollo Aspire 4G, Yokohama Earth-1 E400 and Michelin Primacy 4 ST,Answered 16-Sep-2021 11:21:08
- Q.Brezza zdi what is the best upsizeA.
Tyre upsizing is not recommended by the car manufacturers as it hampers the mileage and performance of the vehicle. Considering the same if you still want to upsize you can pick 225/60 R16 as upsize. You can select the tyre pattern choices for 225/60 R16 from MRF ZV2K, Michelin Primacy 4ST and Continental Conti Premium Contact.Answered 15-Sep-2021 12:51:19