Pirelli CINTURATO P7 Highlights
Pirelli CINTURATO P7 is a tubeless tyre available in 16,17, and 18 inches size range. There are 20 sizes available with variety of sidewalls and widths. With a price range of Rs 11386 – Rs 29446, the CINTURATO P7 is an ideal fitment for cars like the Audi Q3 Toyota Corolla Altis, Jaguar XF, Audi A3, Honda Accord, and BMW 3 Series.
Pirelli CINTURATO P7 Price List
Pirelli CINTURATO P7 Features
A premium touring tyre, Cinturato P7 offers superior wet and dry braking and a very comfortable ride quality. Its unique tread pattern helps in minimizing the road noise and keeps vehicle's cabin quiet. Because of deeper tread grooves, this tyre also has a very long tread life.
Ideal for- Extensive Highway drives
Key Features & Benefits
- Specific pitch sequence makes for a very quiet and comfortable ride quality
- Compact central blocks make for superior handling and control
- 4 wide longitudinal grooves make for superior wet performance
- Innovative rubber compound makes for a long tread life
- Unique tread pattern makes for superior wet and dry braking
Pirelli CINTURATO P7 Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
All Pirelli brand tires are covered by a warranty against defects in workmanship and materials for 48
months (4 years) from the date of manufacture OR for the life of the original usable tread, whichever
A tyre is considered to have delivered it’s original usable tread and it’s warranty ends when at least one
Tread Wear Indicator (T.W.I.) becomes visible, regardless of age or mileage. The TWI’s indicate the legal
minimum tread depth of 1.6mm for passenger car, truck and light truck tyres.
Tyres with an alleged anomaly must be presented to an authorized Pirelli Dealer and a Pirelli claim form
must be completed in all it’s parts and signed by the owner of the tyre.
If a Pirelli brand tyre becomes unserviceable due to workmanship or material anomalies, the owner must
pay the cost for a new Pirelli tyre on a pro-rata basis. The authorized Pirelli Dealer will determine the cost
by multiplying the percentage of the original usable tread worn by the current dealer selling price. The
owner must pay for any associated service charges, including mounting and balancing of the tyre.
- Tyres transferred from the original vehicle on which they were originally installed.
- Tyres which have been re-treaded, re-grooved or repaired by a third party.
- Tyres with puncture / accidental damage repairs
- Tyres which have been modified by the addition or removal of material or any tyre intentionally altered to change it’s appearance.
- Tyres injected with liquid balancer or sealant or in which anything other than air or nitrogen has been used as a support medium.
- Tyres used in racing or other competitive motor sport events.
- Tyre un-serviceability caused by tyre operation in excess of tyre / wheel manufacturers specifications and recommendations.
- Ride or vehicle vibration related anomalies after the first 20%
- of tread groove depth.
- Ride or vehicle vibration related anomalies where the vehicle concerned is not also made available for examination.
- Tyres which were mis-applied due to insufficient speed rating,
- load index, undersized or oversized tyres.
- Tyres which became unserviceable because of a mechanical irregularity in the vehicle such asmisalignment, defective brakes, defective shock absorbers, or improper wheel rims.
- Tyres damaged by fire, climatic factors, chemical corrosion, vandalism, accidents, snow chains, theft, run whilst flat, under-inflated, over-inflated or abused during servicing.
- Flat spotting caused by improper transport or storage.
- Tyres which become unserviceable because of road hazard damage (eg. nails, glass, metal objects) or other penetrations or snags, bruises or impact damage.
- Tyres damaged from improper mounting / demounting practices.
- Tyres whose trademark, serial number or DOT are worn off or show signs of having been tampered with.
Tyres Similar to Pirelli CINTURATO P7
Find PIRELLI Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Pirelli CINTURATO P7 Tyres
Superior ride comfort
The Pirelli CINTURATO P7 has been my road companion for over a year now. Firstly, I used this tyre as a suggestion from my friend who was ve...Read More
The most unforgettable handling with the Pirelli Cinturato P7.
It is not surprising that Pirelli is renowned far and wide for the holding quality of its tyres. This model, the Cinturato P7 combines the b...Read More
Frequently Asked Questions on Pirelli CINTURATO P7
Is Pirelli CINTURATO P7 good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Pirelli CINTURATO P7?
Can I use Pirelli CINTURATO P7 Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Pirelli CINTURATO P7 tyre available on emi?
Is Pirelli CINTURATO P7 compatible with Car?
Car Using Pirelli CINTURATO P7 Tyres
Popular Pirelli CINTURATO P7 Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About PIRELLI Tyre
- Q.Please suggest Tyre for Jeep CompassA.
For Jeep Compass, you can pick tyre patterns between Michelin Pilot Sport 4, Bridgestone Dueler HP Sport, and Pirelli Cinturato P7.Read More...Answered 15-Dec-2022 16:26:17
- Q.Which tyre brand and size is best for corolla altis d4d diesel 2011? And can I make upgrade from R15 to R16? Plz suggest tyre size for R16. Thank youA.
Tyre upsizing is not recommended by the car manufacturers as it hampers handling, stability and fuel mileage of the car. Therefore, it is best to always select the company fitted tyre size. In case, you are looking for better handling and grip in the tyre, you can go for any premium tyre pattern like the Michelin Energy XM2 Plus or Pirelli, instead of choosing larger rim.Read More...Answered 09-Dec-2022 17:11:04
- Q.mercedes s500l tyresA.
For Mercedes Benz S500I, you can select tyre patterns between Michelin Primacy 4ST, Yokohama Advan Sport V105 and Pirelli Cinturato P7.Read More...Answered 29-Nov-2022 15:49:33
- Q.Please recommend tyre for fortuner 4X4 AT. Current tyre is by Dunlop grand trek at 20 265/65R17” 112SA.
For Toyota Fortuner AT, you can select tyre patterns between Bridgestone Dueler D693, Michelin LTX Trail and Pirelli Scorpion ATR.Read More...Answered 22-Nov-2022 14:31:58
- Q.Hi, Which is the Best Tyre for TATA HEXA XTA 2018 Model? The rim size is 19A.
For Tata Hexa with rim size 19-inch, you can choose tire patterns between Pirelli Scorpion Verde All Season and Vredestein Ultrac Vorti 1.Read More...Answered 07-Nov-2022 15:13:55
Top Rated Pirelli Tyres
Other Pirelli Car Tyres
More Options to Consider
Similar Car Tyre Brands
Pirelli Car Tyres News
- MRF ZLXRs.3,470*
- CEAT SecuraDriveRs.6,870*
- Goodyear Assurance TripleMaxRs.7,399*
- MRF ZVTVRs.4,750*
- MRF ZVTSRs.3,749*
- Bridgestone SturdoRs.Price Coming Soon*
- CEAT CrossDrive ATRs.15,725*
- MRF ZVTV A4Rs.3,470*
- Apollo Apterra CrossRs.6,100*
- Dunlop AT 20 Grand TrekRs.14,699*