A premium touring tyre, Cinturato P7 offers superior wet and dry braking and a very comfortable ride quality. Its unique tread pattern helps in minimizing the road noise and keeps vehicle's cabin quiet. Because of deeper tread grooves, this tyre also has a very long tread life.
Ideal for- Extensive Highway drives
Key Features & Benefits
- Specific pitch sequence makes for a very quiet and comfortable ride quality
- Compact central blocks make for superior handling and control
- 4 wide longitudinal grooves make for superior wet performance
- Innovative rubber compound makes for a long tread life
- Unique tread pattern makes for superior wet and dry braking
225 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
60 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
17 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
775 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
V is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Tyre upsize options for CINTURATO P7 225/60 R17 99V Tubeless
- Wheel DiameterR - 17"0?Rim diameter is same as stock size Rim diameter is same as stock size
- Wheel DiameterR - 18"1?Rim diameter is increased by plus 1 inch, tyre width is increased and profile reduced.
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Is it ok to buy used tyres for car ?A.
We won't recommend buying used tyres for your car.Answered 17 Jan 2020 01:43:50
- Q.Which tubeless tyres is best for Maruti alto LXA.
The tyre options in tubeless category for your Maruti Alto LX include Goodyear Ducaro Hi-Miler, Bridgestone B290, MRF ZVTS, Michelin Energy XM2.Answered 06 Jan 2020 05:53:11
- Q.The stock tyre size for my audi a6 is 225/55 r17. The options available for it are 1. Pirelli p7 cinturato 2. Michelin primacy 3st 3. Yokohama V103 4. Bridgestone Turanza T001 5. Good year 6. Continental Could you please help me decide which brand to go for which would provide me with best quality and which are meant for comfort and complete road silence. Thank you.A.
Hello Lakshay, You should go for Pirelli Cinturato P7 if budget is not a constraint. This tyre offers great ride quality, handling and superior comfort. Even the tread life on it is great. Other than that, Michelin Primacy 3 ST would be a very good choice. This tyre also offer great comfort and handling along with superior ride quality and long tread life. RegardsAnswered 08 Feb 2017 10:26:26