Pirelli CINTURATO P1 Highlights
Pirelli Cinturato P1 is a tubeless type tyre available in 15, 16, and 17 inches size range. There are 5 sizes available with variety of sidewalls and widths. With a price range of Rs 6511 - Rs 17275, the P1 tyre is an ideal fitment for cars like the Toyota Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Honda Accord, BMW 3 Series, and BMW X1.
Pirelli CINTURATO P1 Price List
|Pirelli CINTURATO P1 245/40 R17 91W||Tubeless||Rs.13755|
|Pirelli CINTURATO P1 235/50 R18 97W||Tubeless||Rs.19880|
|Pirelli CINTURATO P1 215/55 R16 93W||Tubeless||Rs.10615|
|Pirelli CINTURATO P1 225/50 R17 94Y||Tubeless||Rs.8889|
|Pirelli CINTURATO P1 245/45 R17 95W||Tubeless||Rs.12545|
|Pirelli CINTURATO P1 225/55 R17 97Y||Tubeless||Rs.11713|
|Pirelli CINTURATO P1 185/60 R15 84H||Tubeless||Rs.6035|
|Pirelli CINTURATO P1 205/60 R16 92V||Tubeless||Rs.7699|
|Pirelli CINTURATO P1 215/60 R16 99V||Tubeless||Rs.9390|
|Pirelli CINTURATO P1 205/65 R16 95H||Tubeless||Rs.7610|
|Pirelli CINTURATO P1 215/55 R17 94V||Tubeless||Rs.12975|
|Pirelli CINTURATO P1 225/55 R16 99W||Tubeless||Rs.15099|
|Pirelli CINTURATO P1 225/45 R17 91W||Tubeless||Rs.11120|
|Pirelli CINTURATO P1 205/55 R16 91V||Tubeless||Rs.9532|
|Pirelli CINTURATO P1 205/65 R15 94V||Tubeless||Rs.6575|
Pirelli CINTURATO P1 Features
Pirelli Cinturato P1 offers comfortable and quiet ride quality without any compromises over traction levels. The tread pattern has been optimized to reduce the tyre noise and reduced rolling resistance makes for improved fuel efficiency.
Key Features & Benefits
- Superior ride comfort
- Long tread life
- Improved fuel efficiency
- Wet and dry traction
- Quiet ride quality
Pirelli CINTURATO P1 Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
All Pirelli brand tires are covered by a warranty against defects in workmanship and materials for 48
months (4 years) from the date of manufacture OR for the life of the original usable tread, whichever
A tyre is considered to have delivered it’s original usable tread and it’s warranty ends when at least one
Tread Wear Indicator (T.W.I.) becomes visible, regardless of age or mileage. The TWI’s indicate the legal
minimum tread depth of 1.6mm for passenger car, truck and light truck tyres.
Tyres with an alleged anomaly must be presented to an authorized Pirelli Dealer and a Pirelli claim form
must be completed in all it’s parts and signed by the owner of the tyre.
If a Pirelli brand tyre becomes unserviceable due to workmanship or material anomalies, the owner must
pay the cost for a new Pirelli tyre on a pro-rata basis. The authorized Pirelli Dealer will determine the cost
by multiplying the percentage of the original usable tread worn by the current dealer selling price. The
owner must pay for any associated service charges, including mounting and balancing of the tyre.
- Tyres transferred from the original vehicle on which they were originally installed.
- Tyres which have been re-treaded, re-grooved or repaired by a third party.
- Tyres with puncture / accidental damage repairs
- Tyres which have been modified by the addition or removal of material or any tyre intentionally altered to change it’s appearance.
- Tyres injected with liquid balancer or sealant or in which anything other than air or nitrogen has been used as a support medium.
- Tyres used in racing or other competitive motor sport events.
- Tyre un-serviceability caused by tyre operation in excess of tyre / wheel manufacturers specifications and recommendations.
- Ride or vehicle vibration related anomalies after the first 20%
- of tread groove depth.
- Ride or vehicle vibration related anomalies where the vehicle concerned is not also made available for examination.
- Tyres which were mis-applied due to insufficient speed rating,
- load index, undersized or oversized tyres.
- Tyres which became unserviceable because of a mechanical irregularity in the vehicle such asmisalignment, defective brakes, defective shock absorbers, or improper wheel rims.
- Tyres damaged by fire, climatic factors, chemical corrosion, vandalism, accidents, snow chains, theft, run whilst flat, under-inflated, over-inflated or abused during servicing.
- Flat spotting caused by improper transport or storage.
- Tyres which become unserviceable because of road hazard damage (eg. nails, glass, metal objects) or other penetrations or snags, bruises or impact damage.
- Tyres damaged from improper mounting / demounting practices.
- Tyres whose trademark, serial number or DOT are worn off or show signs of having been tampered with.
Tyres Similar to Pirelli CINTURATO P1
Find PIRELLI Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Pirelli CINTURATO P1 Tyres
Extra safety and comfort
The Pirelli CINTURATO P1 is one of the best tyres that are currently available in the market as per my opinion. These tyres are specially de...Read More
The highest safety ensured with the Pirelli Citurato P1.
Pirelli has made the best tyre products in the world, and their name is well guarded only by products such as this one. This Cinturato P1 mo...Read More
Frequently Asked Questions on Pirelli CINTURATO P1
Is Pirelli CINTURATO P1 good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Pirelli CINTURATO P1?
Can I use Pirelli CINTURATO P1 Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Pirelli CINTURATO P1 tyre available on emi?
Is Pirelli CINTURATO P1 compatible with Car?
Car Using Pirelli CINTURATO P1 Tyres
Popular Pirelli CINTURATO P1 Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About PIRELLI Tyre
- Q.Please suggest Tyre for Jeep CompassA.
For Jeep Compass, you can pick tyre patterns between Michelin Pilot Sport 4, Bridgestone Dueler HP Sport, and Pirelli Cinturato P7.Read More...Answered 15-Dec-2022 16:26:17
- Q.Which tyre brand and size is best for corolla altis d4d diesel 2011? And can I make upgrade from R15 to R16? Plz suggest tyre size for R16. Thank youA.
Tyre upsizing is not recommended by the car manufacturers as it hampers handling, stability and fuel mileage of the car. Therefore, it is best to always select the company fitted tyre size. In case, you are looking for better handling and grip in the tyre, you can go for any premium tyre pattern like the Michelin Energy XM2 Plus or Pirelli, instead of choosing larger rim.Read More...Answered 09-Dec-2022 17:11:04
- Q.mercedes s500l tyresA.
For Mercedes Benz S500I, you can select tyre patterns between Michelin Primacy 4ST, Yokohama Advan Sport V105 and Pirelli Cinturato P7.Read More...Answered 29-Nov-2022 15:49:33
- Q.Please recommend tyre for fortuner 4X4 AT. Current tyre is by Dunlop grand trek at 20 265/65R17” 112SA.
For Toyota Fortuner AT, you can select tyre patterns between Bridgestone Dueler D693, Michelin LTX Trail and Pirelli Scorpion ATR.Read More...Answered 22-Nov-2022 14:31:58
- Q.Hi, Which is the Best Tyre for TATA HEXA XTA 2018 Model? The rim size is 19A.
For Tata Hexa with rim size 19-inch, you can choose tire patterns between Pirelli Scorpion Verde All Season and Vredestein Ultrac Vorti 1.Read More...Answered 07-Nov-2022 15:13:55
Top Rated Pirelli Tyres
Other Pirelli Car Tyres
More Options to Consider
Similar Car Tyre Brands
Pirelli Car Tyres News
- MRF ZLXRs.3,470*
- CEAT SecuraDriveRs.4,990*
- Goodyear Assurance TripleMaxRs.7,399*
- MRF ZVTVRs.4,750*
- MRF ZVTSRs.3,749*
- Bridgestone SturdoRs.Price Coming Soon*
- CEAT CrossDrive ATRs.15,725*
- MRF ZVTV A4Rs.3,470*
- Apollo Apterra CrossRs.6,100*
- Dunlop AT 20 Grand TrekRs.14,699*