Pirelli CINTURATO P1
More Variants Of CINTURATO P1
|225/55 R17 97Y||Tubeless||Rs.11713|
|245/45 R17 95W||Tubeless||Rs.17275|
|225/50 R17 94Y||Tubeless||Rs.8889|
|215/55 R16 93W||Tubeless||Rs.11277|
|205/65 R15 94V||Tubeless||Rs.6511|
About Pirelli CINTURATO P1
This tyre has been designed to offer a very comfortable and quiet ride quality without any compromises over traction levels. The tread pattern has been optimized to reduce the tyre noise and reduced rolling resistance makes for improved fuel efficiency.
Ideal for- Highway drives and city use
Key Features & Benefits
- Tension control and mould profile technology make for superior ride comfort
- Reduced rolling resistance makes for improved fuel efficiency
- Specific pitch sequence makes for a quiet ride quality
- Hybrid tread compound makes for superior wet and dry traction
- Innovative tread pattern makes for superior wet and dry braking
- Deeper tread grooves make for long tread life
What is covered and for how long?
All Pirelli brand tires are covered by a warranty against defects in workmanship and materials for 48
months (4 years) from the date of manufacture OR for the life of the original usable tread, whichever
A tyre is considered to have delivered it’s original usable tread and it’s warranty ends when at least one
Tread Wear Indicator (T.W.I.) becomes visible, regardless of age or mileage. The TWI’s indicate the legal
minimum tread depth of 1.6mm for passenger car, truck and light truck tyres.
Tyres with an alleged anomaly must be presented to an authorized Pirelli Dealer and a Pirelli claim form
must be completed in all it’s parts and signed by the owner of the tyre.
If a Pirelli brand tyre becomes unserviceable due to workmanship or material anomalies, the owner must
pay the cost for a new Pirelli tyre on a pro-rata basis. The authorized Pirelli Dealer will determine the cost
by multiplying the percentage of the original usable tread worn by the current dealer selling price. The
owner must pay for any associated service charges, including mounting and balancing of the tyre.
- Tyres transferred from the original vehicle on which they were originally installed.
- Tyres which have been re-treaded, re-grooved or repaired by a third party.
- Tyres with puncture / accidental damage repairs
- Tyres which have been modified by the addition or removal of material or any tyre intentionally altered to change it’s appearance.
- Tyres injected with liquid balancer or sealant or in which anything other than air or nitrogen has been used as a support medium.
- Tyres used in racing or other competitive motor sport events.
- Tyre un-serviceability caused by tyre operation in excess of tyre / wheel manufacturers specifications and recommendations.
- Ride or vehicle vibration related anomalies after the first 20%
- of tread groove depth.
- Ride or vehicle vibration related anomalies where the vehicle concerned is not also made available for examination.
- Tyres which were mis-applied due to insufficient speed rating,
- load index, undersized or oversized tyres.
- Tyres which became unserviceable because of a mechanical irregularity in the vehicle such asmisalignment, defective brakes, defective shock absorbers, or improper wheel rims.
- Tyres damaged by fire, climatic factors, chemical corrosion, vandalism, accidents, snow chains, theft, run whilst flat, under-inflated, over-inflated or abused during servicing.
- Flat spotting caused by improper transport or storage.
- Tyres which become unserviceable because of road hazard damage (eg. nails, glass, metal objects) or other penetrations or snags, bruises or impact damage.
- Tyres damaged from improper mounting / demounting practices.
- Tyres whose trademark, serial number or DOT are worn off or show signs of having been tampered with.
User Reviews for Pirelli CINTURATO P1 Tyres
Find Pirelli Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Car Using Pirelli CINTURATO P1 Tyres
Popular Comparison For Pirelli Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Yemaha fz16 tyresA.
Users can avail for the given tyre as its high silica compound offers excellent wet and dry grip and the wide contact patch in the tyres also ensures good handling even at high-speeds.Answered 24 Jan 2020 07:34:22
- Q.I am using ford classic car. Which tyres best suit to my car.A.
Pirelli tyres would be a good suggestion for you as the variable angle grooves make for superior wet and dry traction and the optimized tread pattern makes for comfortable ride.Answered 24 Jan 2020 07:34:22
- Q.I need honda "X Blade" tire,A.
You can consider installing Pirelli SPORT DEMON-110/70 R17 54H M/C in your bike for improved performance.Answered 23 Jan 2020 12:52:53