Pirelli P7 Highlights
Pirelli P7 is a tubeless type tyre available in 15, 16, and 17 inches size range. There are 10 sizes available with variety of sidewalls and widths. With a price range of Rs 5954 - Rs 21068, the P7 tyre is an ideal fitment for cars like the Jaguar XF, Audi A3, Honda Accord, BMW 3 Series, and Volkswagen Jetta.
Pirelli P7 Price List
|Pirelli P7 205/65 R15 94H||Tubeless||Rs.5954|
|Pirelli P7 215/60 R16 95V||Tubeless||Rs.7222|
|Pirelli P7 195/65 R15 91V||Tubeless||Rs.6412|
|Pirelli P7 235/55 R17 99W||Tubeless||Rs.21068|
|Pirelli P7 205/55 R16 91W||Tubeless||Rs.7852|
|Pirelli P7 225/45 R17 91W||Tubeless||Rs.12957|
|Pirelli P7 225/55 R16 95W||Tubeless||Rs.9188|
|Pirelli P7 215/55 R16 97W||Tubeless||Rs.14000|
|Pirelli P7 225/50 R17 94W||NA||Rs.10505|
|Pirelli P7 225/55 R17 101W||Tubeless||Rs.11911|
Pirelli P7 Features
Pirelli P7 offers superior wet and dry braking and a very comfortable ride quality. Its unique tread pattern helps in minimizing the road noise and keeps vehicle's cabin quiet. Because of deeper tread grooves, this tyre also has a very long tread life.
Key Features & Benefits
- Quiet and comfortable ride quality
- Excellent wet and dry braking
- Superior handling and control
- Long tread life
- Excellent wet road performance
Pirelli P7 Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
All Pirelli brand tires are covered by a warranty against defects in workmanship and materials for 48
months (4 years) from the date of manufacture OR for the life of the original usable tread, whichever
A tyre is considered to have delivered it’s original usable tread and it’s warranty ends when at least one
Tread Wear Indicator (T.W.I.) becomes visible, regardless of age or mileage. The TWI’s indicate the legal
minimum tread depth of 1.6mm for passenger car, truck and light truck tyres.
Tyres with an alleged anomaly must be presented to an authorized Pirelli Dealer and a Pirelli claim form
must be completed in all it’s parts and signed by the owner of the tyre.
If a Pirelli brand tyre becomes unserviceable due to workmanship or material anomalies, the owner must
pay the cost for a new Pirelli tyre on a pro-rata basis. The authorized Pirelli Dealer will determine the cost
by multiplying the percentage of the original usable tread worn by the current dealer selling price. The
owner must pay for any associated service charges, including mounting and balancing of the tyre.
- Tyres transferred from the original vehicle on which they were originally installed.
- Tyres which have been re-treaded, re-grooved or repaired by a third party.
- Tyres with puncture / accidental damage repairs
- Tyres which have been modified by the addition or removal of material or any tyre intentionally altered to change it’s appearance.
- Tyres injected with liquid balancer or sealant or in which anything other than air or nitrogen has been used as a support medium.
- Tyres used in racing or other competitive motor sport events.
- Tyre un-serviceability caused by tyre operation in excess of tyre / wheel manufacturers specifications and recommendations.
- Ride or vehicle vibration related anomalies after the first 20%
- of tread groove depth.
- Ride or vehicle vibration related anomalies where the vehicle concerned is not also made available for examination.
- Tyres which were mis-applied due to insufficient speed rating,
- load index, undersized or oversized tyres.
- Tyres which became unserviceable because of a mechanical irregularity in the vehicle such asmisalignment, defective brakes, defective shock absorbers, or improper wheel rims.
- Tyres damaged by fire, climatic factors, chemical corrosion, vandalism, accidents, snow chains, theft, run whilst flat, under-inflated, over-inflated or abused during servicing.
- Flat spotting caused by improper transport or storage.
- Tyres which become unserviceable because of road hazard damage (eg. nails, glass, metal objects) or other penetrations or snags, bruises or impact damage.
- Tyres damaged from improper mounting / demounting practices.
- Tyres whose trademark, serial number or DOT are worn off or show signs of having been tampered with.
Tyres Similar to Pirelli P7
Find Pirelli Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Pirelli P7 Tyres
The P7 is one of the finest radials from the Pirelli brand that is mainly developed for giving a smooth ride to its passengers. This mode...
Frequently Asked Questions on Pirelli P7
Is Pirelli P7 good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Pirelli P7?
Can I use Pirelli P7 Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Pirelli P7 tyre available on emi?
Is Pirelli P7 compatible with Car?
Car Using Pirelli P7 Tyres
Popular Pirelli P7 Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about pirelli Tyre
- Q.I want to switch to tubeless tyres for BMW X1 Sdrive 20I XLine. Which tyres would you recommend. I have had a very bad experience with runflat tyres which I currently have. Also is it advisable to drive with two runflat tyres and two tubeless tyres? ThanksA.
If you mix tyres i.e. runflat + tubeless it will compromise on the overall handling and feedback of the car while drive. You can choose between Pirelli Cinturato P7, Continental Conti Sport Contact 5 and Bridgestone Potenza S001.Answered 09 Mar 2021 04:57:54
- Q.I Want to buy 4 tyres for my Car MAruti Vitara Brezza ZDI. IT already has tyre Apollo ALnac 215/60R . I want to replace them. Kindly suggest which tyre should i buy?A.
The Pirelli P7, Hankook OPTIMO ME02 K424, and the Goodyear Assurance TripleMax are some of the better options for your Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza ZDI.Answered 16 Mar 2020 06:27:52
- Q.for tata safari storme i am looking at increasing the width- what do u recommendA.
Yes, you can go for an upsize to 245/70 R16. The recommended tyre for the upsiszing is Pirelli SCORPION ATR. The tyres are ideal for off-roading as well for highway drives.Answered 13 Mar 2020 02:54:55