More Variants Of P Zero Rosso
|225/45 R17 91W||Tubeless||Rs.14235|
|245/40 R17 91W||Tubeless||Rs.16588|
|255/40 R18 99Y||Tubeless||Rs.31275|
|255/45 R18 99Y||Tubeless||Rs.26718|
|255/50 R19 107Y||Tubeless||Rs.22777|
|255/55 R18 109Y||Tubeless||Rs.21738|
|275/40 R19 105Y||Tubeless||Rs.29333|
|275/45 R19 108Y||Tubeless||Rs.29688|
|275/45 R20 110Y||Tubeless||Rs.29536|
|295/30 R19 100Y||Tubeless||Rs.38500|
|295/35 R21 107Y||Tubeless||Rs.41778|
|305/30 R19 102Y||Tubeless||Rs.39200|
|245/45 R19 98Y||Runflat||Rs.31932|
About Pirelli P Zero Rosso
This tyre strikes a great balance between high performance and comfort. While the use of innovative rubber compound makes for reduced rolling resistance to provide quick acceleration, tyre's unique tread pattern makes for superior wet and dry traction along with reduced noise.
Ideal for- Track use and Highway drives
Key Features & Benefits
- Innovative rubber compound makes for quick acceleration
- Longitudinal grooves make for superior wet grip
- Asymmetric pattern design makes for improved handling at high speeds
- Deeper tread grooves make for long tyre life
- Unique curvilinear grooves make for a quiet and comfortable ride
- Innovative tread pattern makes for superior wet and dry braking
What is covered and for how long?
All Pirelli brand tires are covered by a warranty against defects in workmanship and materials for 48
months (4 years) from the date of manufacture OR for the life of the original usable tread, whichever
A tyre is considered to have delivered it’s original usable tread and it’s warranty ends when at least one
Tread Wear Indicator (T.W.I.) becomes visible, regardless of age or mileage. The TWI’s indicate the legal
minimum tread depth of 1.6mm for passenger car, truck and light truck tyres.
Tyres with an alleged anomaly must be presented to an authorized Pirelli Dealer and a Pirelli claim form
must be completed in all it’s parts and signed by the owner of the tyre.
If a Pirelli brand tyre becomes unserviceable due to workmanship or material anomalies, the owner must
pay the cost for a new Pirelli tyre on a pro-rata basis. The authorized Pirelli Dealer will determine the cost
by multiplying the percentage of the original usable tread worn by the current dealer selling price. The
owner must pay for any associated service charges, including mounting and balancing of the tyre.
- Tyres transferred from the original vehicle on which they were originally installed.
- Tyres which have been re-treaded, re-grooved or repaired by a third party.
- Tyres with puncture / accidental damage repairs
- Tyres which have been modified by the addition or removal of material or any tyre intentionally altered to change it’s appearance.
- Tyres injected with liquid balancer or sealant or in which anything other than air or nitrogen has been used as a support medium.
- Tyres used in racing or other competitive motor sport events.
- Tyre un-serviceability caused by tyre operation in excess of tyre / wheel manufacturers specifications and recommendations.
- Ride or vehicle vibration related anomalies after the first 20%
- of tread groove depth.
- Ride or vehicle vibration related anomalies where the vehicle concerned is not also made available for examination.
- Tyres which were mis-applied due to insufficient speed rating,
- load index, undersized or oversized tyres.
- Tyres which became unserviceable because of a mechanical irregularity in the vehicle such asmisalignment, defective brakes, defective shock absorbers, or improper wheel rims.
- Tyres damaged by fire, climatic factors, chemical corrosion, vandalism, accidents, snow chains, theft, run whilst flat, under-inflated, over-inflated or abused during servicing.
- Flat spotting caused by improper transport or storage.
- Tyres which become unserviceable because of road hazard damage (eg. nails, glass, metal objects) or other penetrations or snags, bruises or impact damage.
- Tyres damaged from improper mounting / demounting practices.
- Tyres whose trademark, serial number or DOT are worn off or show signs of having been tampered with.
Popular Comparison For Pirelli Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.I need honda "X Blade" tire,A.
You can consider installing Pirelli SPORT DEMON-110/70 R17 54H M/C in your bike for improved performance.Answered 23 Jan 2020 12:52:53
- Q.Which size and brand do you recommend for upsizing my Innova V model?A.
The stock tyres in your car are wide enough and recommending it further is not recommended. For better performance, you can install Pirelli P7-205/65 R15 94H. It features compact central blocks for superior handling and control.Answered 16 Jan 2020 03:22:45
- Q.Which tyre use in gixxerA.
If you want to go for performance tyre for your Suzuki Gixxer you can choose from Pirelli Angel City (front and rear) and Metzeler Sportec Street (front and rear). Moreover if need a budget tyre the options are MRF Nylo grip Zapper (front), MRF Revz (rear), CEAT Zoom (rear), CEAT secura Zoom (front), Ralco Blaster Magic (front).Answered 07 Jan 2020 12:00:00