This tyre strikes a great balance between high performance and comfort. While the use of innovative rubber compound makes for reduced rolling resistance to provide quick acceleration, tyre's unique tread pattern makes for superior wet and dry traction along with reduced noise.
Ideal for- Track use and Highway drives
Key Features & Benefits
- Innovative rubber compound makes for quick acceleration
- Longitudinal grooves make for superior wet grip
- Asymmetric pattern design makes for improved handling at high speeds
- Deeper tread grooves make for long tyre life
- Unique curvilinear grooves make for a quiet and comfortable ride
- Innovative tread pattern makes for superior wet and dry braking
295 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
35 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
21 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
975 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
Y is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Find Pirelli Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Pirelli Tyre News
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Popular Comparison For Pirelli Tyres
- VSPirelli P6 TyresRs.5175 - 7866 *Apollo Alnac 4G TyresRs.3805 - 6650 *
- VSPirelli CINTURATO P1 TyresRs.6511 - 17275 *Kenda KR-10 TyresRs.3400 - 3600 *
- VSPirelli CINTURATO P4 TyresRs.4100 - 4100 *Michelin Energy XM2 TyresRs.2700 - 8520 *
- VSPirelli SCORPION ATR TyresRs.7850 - 10222 *Falken WILDPEAK A/T TyresRs.12096 - 25112 *
- VSPirelli CINTURATO P1 TyresRs.6511 - 17275 *Kumho ECSTA SPT KU 31 TyresRs.3761 - 7243 *
- VSPirelli P7 TyresRs.5954 - 21068 *Bridgestone TURANZA AR20 TyresRs.3315 - 9500 *