A premium touring tyre, Cinturato P7 offers superior wet and dry braking and a very comfortable ride quality. Its unique tread pattern helps in minimizing the road noise and keeps vehicle's cabin quiet. Because of deeper tread grooves, this tyre also has a very long tread life.
Ideal for- Extensive Highway drives
Key Features & Benefits
- Specific pitch sequence makes for a very quiet and comfortable ride quality
- Compact central blocks make for superior handling and control
- 4 wide longitudinal grooves make for superior wet performance
- Innovative rubber compound makes for a long tread life
- Unique tread pattern makes for superior wet and dry braking
245 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
40 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
18 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
650 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
Y is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
User Reviews for Pirelli Tyres
Find Pirelli Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours