An Ultra High Performance (UHP) tyre, it offers exceptional handling and agility at high speeds. A popular with supercar makers as Original Equipment choice, P Zero comes equipped with a sticky rubber compound for superior dry and wet traction.
Ideal for- Track use and Highway drives
Key Featuress & Benefit
- S-Shape tread pattern makes for exceptional safety while braking very high speeds
- Longitudinal grooves make for quick expulsion of water to offer superior wet grip
- 3 Solid central ribs make for exceptional handling and steering control at high speeds
- Special compound makes for longer tyre life as compared to other UHP tyres
- Strong shoulder construction makes for superior cornering capabilities
255 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
40 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.ZR stands for radial-ply construction.
19 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
800 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
Y is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
User Reviews for Pirelli Tyres
Find Pirelli Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours