Compare Bridgestone S322 and Pirelli P ZERO
- Models Supported2 Models Supported7 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.1/54.3/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4/54/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.5/53.8/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.3.9/53.8/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.2/53.4/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for S322 145/70 R13 71S TubeWrite a Review
- By Vishal Kotar Posted on 05-03-2015 17:59:164.1
Bridgestone is one among the top tyre making companies in the world that specializes in producing quality tyres. S322 is one among its numerous models that is mainly designed for offering a quiet and comfortable driving experience. It comes with an exceptional braking ability that lets the vehicle stop at shorter distance. It improves the wear resistance and provides maximum grip on both wet and dry road conditions. This tyre has the ability of preventing aquaplaning through its grooves that pumps out water easily.
Reviews for P ZERO 245/45 R19 98Y TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.180Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.345750Width (mm)145245Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.7045Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1319Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years4 Years
- By Debapratim Posted on 09-03-2015 15:27:063.9
Pirelli is a well known tyre brand, which produced a wide range of products for different kinds of vehicles. Among its several models, this P Zero tyre is perfect for top of the range sports and high powered cars. The best thing about this model is its innovative tread that has an asymmetric design. It features solid central ribs that improves braking besides maintaining traction on all roads and even at high speeds. Its longitudinal grooves aid in pumping water out, while its stiff shoulders as well as blocks further boosts its performance.