Compare Bridgestone S322 and Bridgestone TURANZA GR90
- Models Supported2 Models Supported10 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.1/54/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4/54.1/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.5/54.2/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.3.9/54/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.2/53.5/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for S322 145/70 R13 71S TubeWrite a Review
- By Vishal Kotar Posted on 05-03-2015 17:59:164.1
Bridgestone is one among the top tyre making companies in the world that specializes in producing quality tyres. S322 is one among its numerous models that is mainly designed for offering a quiet and comfortable driving experience. It comes with an exceptional braking ability that lets the vehicle stop at shorter distance. It improves the wear resistance and provides maximum grip on both wet and dry road conditions. This tyre has the ability of preventing aquaplaning through its grooves that pumps out water easily.
Reviews for TURANZA GR90 205/55 R16 91V TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.180240Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.345615Width (mm)145205Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.7055Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1316Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years6 Years
- By Sachin Posted on 03-03-2015 15:06:204
Bridgestone holds its title as one of the best tyre manufacturers out there. Their products never fall short on expectations, and quality is sharpened to its finest with every of their radials. This one provides the best grip a car could expect, and also sustains a strong hold on wet surfaces. It maintains the stability on all fields, and keeps up balance through dashing speeds and tight turns. A firm braking ability gifts it with swift and easy cornering. It has the ability to scratch to a stop in a much shorter distance during emergencies. A precise steering response brings better handling. The fuel economy is also given a boost with a radial such as this, which touches all regions of the car and enhances it.