Continental Comfortcontact CC6 Price List
|Continental Comfortcontact CC6 185/65 R15 88H||Tubeless||Rs.3549|
Tyres Similar to Continental Comfortcontact CC6
Find CONTINENTAL Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Continental Comfortcontact CC6 Tyres
Amazing stability & comfort.
Continental CC6 are by far the best tires I have ever used. I put them in my Nissan Micra replacing a set of JK Vectra, and I have also used...Read More
Frequently Asked Questions on Continental Comfortcontact CC6
Is Continental Comfortcontact CC6 good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Continental Comfortcontact CC6?
Can I use Continental Comfortcontact CC6 Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Continental Comfortcontact CC6 tyre available on emi?
Is Continental Comfortcontact CC6 compatible with Car?
Car Using Continental Comfortcontact CC6 Tyres
Popular Continental Comfortcontact CC6 Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About CONTINENTAL Tyre
- Q.What is the right air pressure for 145/80/R13/75 S tyre jkA.
For the given tyre size, the tyre pressure between 32-34 psi can be ideal.Read More...Answered 02-Jun-2023 15:08:54
- Q.Can i fix 150/70 r17 on my cbr 250r instead of 140/70 r17A.
Choosing a tyre size other than the company-fitted one leads to a drop in fuel economy and performance, hence tyre upsizing is not recommended by the bike manufacturers. Moreover, the choice of 150 widths is good for those who go for track rides more often, and 140 widths are ideal city space as it manoeuvres easily across traffic. Based on this, you can take your decision. Another thing is if you opt for 150/70 tyre size, most of the tyre brands use soft rubber compound in the making which leads to quick wearing of the tyres.Read More...Answered 02-Jun-2023 15:07:36
- Q.I am using bleno Zeta 1.2 petrol,my car front tyre damaged after 25k kms of use ,now shall I need to change that tyre only or need to change pair of tyres to give more stability to car, clarify anyoneA.
For optimum stability and control, it is always recommended to replace tyres in pairs. Moreover, as the tyres have already done 25,000 km, you can opt for two new tyres and keep the other tyre for spare use.Read More...Answered 02-Jun-2023 15:06:29
- Q.Can I upgrade tyre size of my grand i10 ( 2018 disel Astha) from 165/65R14 to 165/70R14A.
Tyre upsizing is not recommended by car manufacturers as it negatively affects the fuel economy and performance of car. However, in your case, as the size difference between the two tyres is marginal you can go for the 165/70 R14 in place of the 165/65 R14.Read More...Answered 02-Jun-2023 15:04:59
- Q.swift vdi diesel which tyre is bestA.
For Maruti Swift, you can choose tyre patterns between MRF ZVTS, Apollo Amazer and Bridgestone B290.Read More...Answered 02-Jun-2023 15:04:12
Top Rated Continental Tyres
Other Continental Car Tyres
More Options to Consider
Similar Car Tyre Brands
Continental Car Tyres News
- MRF ZLXRs.3,470*
- CEAT SecuraDriveRs.6,870*
- Goodyear Assurance TripleMaxRs.7,399*
- MRF ZVTVRs.4,750*
- MRF ZVTSRs.3,749*
- Bridgestone SturdoRs.Price Coming Soon*
- CEAT CrossDrive ATRs.15,725*
- MRF ZVTV A4Rs.3,470*
- Apollo Apterra CrossRs.6,100*
- Dunlop AT 20 Grand TrekRs.14,699*