More Variants Of Geolandar M/T+
|33X12.50 R15 108Q||Tubeless||Rs.15690|
About Yokohama Geolandar M/T+
It is a mud-terrain tyre which is strictly for off-roading usage. It combines a very aggressive tread pattern with self cleaning abilities to offer high traction over muddy or rocky surfaces. It comes equipped with strong shoulder block and sidewall for high durability.
Ideal for- Rough/ Rocky or muddy terrains
Key Features & Benefits
- Aggressive tread pattern makes for superior wet and dry traction
- Self-cleaning tread blocks provide high resistance against sharp objects
- Shoulder protectors offer high resistance against cuts and abrasions
- Innovative tread compound makes for enhanced tyre life
Popular Comparison For Yokohama Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.My original tyre for Maruti Swift was Tornado. Need to replace since its more than 10 years. Which one should I go for.A.
You should go for Yokohama Earth-1-165/80 R14 85T as it comes with central rib for superior control and handling.Answered 23 Jan 2020 12:52:53
- Q.I have Honda Jazz Vx idtec 2016 model. I wish to upgrade to wider Tyres on stock 15 inch alloy. Is 185/65 r15 feasible.A.
I would recommend you to stick to the stock size as upsizing the tyres will reduce the fuel economy and turning radius of the car. For better performance, consider buying Yokohama A.drive AA01-175/65 R15 84H.Answered 16 Jan 2020 05:59:58
- Q.Which is best for Baleno 195/55/r16A.
For improved wet traction and braking, Yokohama Earth-1-185/65 R15 88H will be a suitable option for your car. It also comes with low rolling resistance that helps in improving the fuel economy of your car.Answered 16 Jan 2020 05:58:42