Yokohama Geolandar M/T+
- Ideal ForOff-roading
- FeaturesDry GripWet GripDurabilityHandlingLong tyre lifeBetter Braking
More Variants Of Yokohama Geolandar M/T+
|31X10.50 R15 104Q||Tubeless||Rs.NA|
|33X12.50 R15 108Q||Tubeless||Rs.15690|
Yokohama Geolandar M/T+ Features
About Yokohama Geolandar M/T+
It is a mud-terrain tyre which is strictly for off-roading usage. It combines a very aggressive tread pattern with self cleaning abilities to offer high traction over muddy or rocky surfaces. It comes equipped with strong shoulder block and sidewall for high durability.
Ideal for- Rough/ Rocky or muddy terrains
Key Features & Benefits
- Aggressive tread pattern makes for superior wet and dry traction
- Self-cleaning tread blocks provide high resistance against sharp objects
- Shoulder protectors offer high resistance against cuts and abrasions
- Innovative tread compound makes for enhanced tyre life
Find Yokohama Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Popular Comparison For Yokohama Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about yokohama Tyre
- Q.I have a XUV5OO W10 model and have completed 60000 Kms. I am looking at replacing the tyres. What is the best brand and model according to you. City and outstation travel are balanced. I tour on religious trips in interior tamilnaduA.
For your Mahindra XUV500, you can go for any of the CEAT CZAR HP, MRF Wanderer S/L, or Yokohama Geolandar A/T G015.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.Want to know best tyre under 5000 for honda city ivtec 2017.A.
As per your requirements, the Yokohama A.drive AA01, CEAT SecuraDrive, and the Bridgestone Ecopia EP100A will be good options for your Honda City.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.I want to upsize my Swift dzire vdi Tyre to 185/70 R14 can I go with Yokohama earth 1 for both city and village driveA.
Yes, you can upsize to 185/70 R14 on your Maruti Suzuki Dzire VDI. Also, the Yokohama Earth-1 will be a good tyre choice too.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52