Yokohama Geolandar M/T+
- Ideal ForOff-roading
- FeaturesDry GripWet GripDurabilityHandlingLong tyre lifeBetter Braking
Yokohama Geolandar M/T+ Highlights
Yokohama Geolandar M/T+is a tubeless type tyre available in 15 inch size range. There are 2 sizes available. Price at Rs 15690, the Geolandar M/T+ is an ideal fitment for cars like the Jeep Grand Cherokee, and Toyota Land Cruiser Prado.
Yokohama Geolandar M/T+ Price List
|Yokohama Geolandar M/T+ 33X12.50 R15 108Q||Tubeless||Rs.15690|
|Yokohama Geolandar M/T+ 31X10.50 R15 104Q||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
Yokohama Geolandar M/T+ Features
Yokohama Geolandar M/T+ is a mud-terrain tyre which is strictly for off-roading usage. It combines a very aggressive tread pattern with self cleaning abilities to offer high traction over muddy or rocky surfaces. It comes equipped with strong shoulder block and sidewall for high durability. Geolandar M/T+ is available in 2 sizes.
Key Features & Benefits
- Superior wet and dry traction
- Enhanced tyre life
- Resistance against cuts and abrasions
Tyres Similar to Yokohama Geolandar M/T+
Find YOKOHAMA Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Frequently Asked Questions on Yokohama Geolandar M/T+
Is Yokohama Geolandar M/T+ good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Yokohama Geolandar M/T+?
Can I use Yokohama Geolandar M/T+ Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Yokohama Geolandar M/T+ tyre available on emi?
Is Yokohama Geolandar M/T+ compatible with Car?
Car Using Yokohama Geolandar M/T+ Tyres
Popular Yokohama Geolandar M/T+ Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About YOKOHAMA Tyre
- Q.best and smooth tyre for hyundai 2021 new vernaA.
For Hyundai Verna, as per your requisite, you can choose tyre patterns between Apollo Alnac 4G, Yokohama Earth-1 E400, and Bridgestone Sturdo.Answered 01-Dec-2023 17:24:37
- Q.I want to replace all the Tubeless 4 tyres of Toyota Corolla Altis Model 2010, as previous Tubeless 4 tyres are of Goodyear brand already have running of 60,000 kms. Do you suggest a better brand? Thanks. Dr. Jayant SubhedarA.
If you are satisfied with the performance of the Goodyear tyre, there is harm in repeating the same tyre. Moreover, if you want experience other brands you can pick tyre patterns between Apollo Alnac, Yokohama Earth-1 E400 and Bridgestone Sturdo.Answered 01-Dec-2023 17:20:05
- Q.Hi I have XL6 Car and when i was buy this car tire size is 185/65_R15 so can i change tire size is 195/65_R15 with same alloy and which tire brand and variant suitable in the term of speed and load capacity...A.
The originally fitted 185/65 R15 tyre size is ideal for Maruti XL6. Although tyre upsize is not recommended by the car makers as it reduces car mileage and performance. However, in your case as the difference between the tyre size is marginal, it may not hamper the performance to larger extent. Moreover, you can install the larger width tyre on the same alloy wheel. You can choose tyre patterns between CEAT SecuraDrive, Apollo Alnac 4G and Yokohama Earth-1 E400. These tyre patterns carry sufficient speed rating and load capacity for day to day usage.Answered 01-Dec-2023 17:18:58
- Q.Recommended tyre for TATA Tigore??A.
For Tata Tigor, you can pick any tyre pattern among Apollo Amazer 4G Life, Goodyear Assurance Triplemax 2 and Yokohama Earth-1 E400.Answered 01-Dec-2023 17:15:31
- Q.Driving on hill areas and much sound is coming due to hardness. Kindly recommend best tyre for low noise, best handling , grip and braking.A.
For low noise, better grip and apt handling/braking choose any tyre pattern from leading premium tyre manufacturers like the Yokohama, Bridgestone and Michelin.Answered 01-Dec-2023 17:06:11