Yokohama Geolandar M/T+-33X12.50 R15 108Q Tubeless
- Tyre Size33X12.50 R15 108Q? What's this
- Warranty5 Years
- Ideal ForOff-roading
- FeaturesDry GripWet GripDurabilityHandlingLong tyre lifeBetter Braking
Other Yokohama Geolandar M/T+ Variants
|Yokohama Geolandar M/T+ 31X10.50 R15 104Q||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
Yokohama Geolandar M/T+ 33X12.50 R15 108Q Features
It is a mud-terrain tyre which is strictly for off-roading usage. It combines a very aggressive tread pattern with self cleaning abilities to offer high traction over muddy or rocky surfaces. It comes equipped with strong shoulder block and sidewall for high durability.
Ideal for- Rough/ Rocky or muddy terrains
Key Features & Benefits
- Aggressive tread pattern makes for superior wet and dry traction
- Self-cleaning tread blocks provide high resistance against sharp objects
- Shoulder protectors offer high resistance against cuts and abrasions
- Innovative tread compound makes for enhanced tyre life
Yokohama Geolandar M/T+ 33X12.50 R15 108Q Specifications
12.5 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
15 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
1000 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
Q is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Find Yokohama Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Other Yokohama Car Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours