An addition to the environment friendly range of tyres of Yokohama, Blue Earth AE50 offers exceptional grip and handling. It is made using Double Silica that offers superior wet and dry grip, long tread life and improved handling.
Ideal for- Extensive Highway drives and City commutes
Key Features & Benefits
- Dimpled-shoulders reduce aerodynamic drag for improved fuel-efficiency
- Double Silica tread compound makes for exceptional wet and dry grip
- Wide circumferential rib with jagged edges offers superior handling
- Wide circumferential grooves and lateral sipes evacuate water effectively
- 'Noise-Controlled-Pitch' technology makes for a very quiet and comfortable ride
225 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio55
55 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction. R stands for radial-ply construction.
17 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Speed RatingW
W (270 kmph) is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.