Yokohama BluEarth AE50 225/45 R17 94W Features
An addition to the environment friendly range of tyres of Yokohama, Blue Earth AE50 offers exceptional grip and handling. It is made using Double Silica that offers superior wet and dry grip, long tread life and improved handling.
Ideal for- Extensive Highway drives and City commutes
Key Features & Benefits
- Dimpled-shoulders reduce aerodynamic drag for improved fuel-efficiency
- Double Silica tread compound makes for exceptional wet and dry grip
- Wide circumferential rib with jagged edges offers superior handling
- Wide circumferential grooves and lateral sipes evacuate water effectively
- 'Noise-Controlled-Pitch' technology makes for a very quiet and comfortable ride
Yokohama BluEarth AE50 225/45 R17 94W Specifications
225 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
45 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
17 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
94 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
W is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Find Yokohama Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Yokohama BluEarth AE50 Compatible With
Tyres Similar to Yokohama BluEarth AE50
Other Yokohama Car Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours