It is a heavy duty All- Terrain tyre specially designed for SUVs and 4X4s. The tyre incorporates robust construction and usage of rubber content to provide resistance against cuts and abrasions along with a long tyre life. Special tread compound makes for 66% more superior wet traction over corners.
Ideal for- Rough and mucky terrains as well as well paved roads
Key Features & Benefits-
- Robust construction makes for superior durability over rough roads
- Superior wet and dry handling and braking
- Superior cornering capabilities over wet and dry surfaces
- High rubber content makes for superior handling
- Innovative tread compound makes for superior tread life
215 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
65 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
16 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
Tyre upsize options for LTX Force 215/65 R16 Tubeless
- Wheel DiameterR - 16"0?Rim diameter is same as stock size Rim diameter is same as stock size
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Is it ok to buy used tyres for car ?A.
We won't recommend buying used tyres for your car.Answered 17 Jan 2020 01:43:50
- Q.Which tubeless tyres is best for Maruti alto LXA.
The tyre options in tubeless category for your Maruti Alto LX include Goodyear Ducaro Hi-Miler, Bridgestone B290, MRF ZVTS, Michelin Energy XM2.Answered 06 Jan 2020 05:53:11
- Q.For Ford Endevoure 2013 4x2 autoA.
Hello Uday, I think Yokohama Geolandar A/T-S would be very good tyres for your Ford Endeavour. These are all-terrain tyres, and hence, offer great performance on-road as well as off-road. The braking, grip and tyre life on these are very good. You could also go for Goodyear Wrangler, but Geolandar would be a better buy. In case you want something top of the line, then Michelin LTX Force would be the perfect option for you. These tyres offer excellent wet and dry grip and have a very long tread life and very short braking distance, making them very safe. They offer high durability and are suitable for off-road as well as on-road drives. Regards, Ramit RegardsAnswered 19 Jul 2017 11:45:47