- Three dimensional blading system
- Silica reinforced Durawall compound in the sidewall
- 4 straight grooves
- ArmorGrip technology
- Increased grip
- Resistance towards cuts and wears
- Channels out water effectively
- Better performance and mileage
205 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
60 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
16 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Speed Rating
H is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Find Goodyear Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours