Compare Michelin Primacy 3 ST and Pirelli CINTURATO P1
- Models Supported5 Models Supported6 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.5/54.1/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.2/53.7/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.2/53.6/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.1/53.7/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life3.1/53.6/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Primacy 3 ST 195/65 R15 91V TubelessWrite a Review
- By Poonam malviyaPosted on 06-03-2015 12:10:094
The Primacy 3 ST is one of the finest radials from the already acclaimed manufacturer, Michelin. It brings the best of all worlds to its rider, welding both hard wired performance, and soft comfort at the same time. The best traction is enabled with its revolutionary tread design, which can consistently perform on all surfaces. Grip is also aided by a sophisticatedly advanced braking capacity. Smooth running and easy cornering are allowed, and the handling is further refined with the help of a precise steering response. Prevention from uneven wear and a low rolling resistance bring a reduced fuel consumption, thereby aiding mileage as well. Sealing its basket of benefits is a comfortable, quiet ride with lower noise emissions. All in all, this is a radial that sets the pace for tyres of the future.
Reviews for CINTURATO P1 205/65 R15 94V TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.240240Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.615670Width (mm)195205Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.6565Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1515Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years4 Years
- By Ranjit MenonPosted on 03-03-2015 20:02:143.7
Pirelli has made the best tyre products in the world, and their name is well guarded only by products such as this one. This Cinturato P1 model series has the best braking capacity that brings the car to a quick stall. Cornering and turning are made elegantly easy and it offers firmest grip when taking on all the rough surfaces. It provides precise steering response, ensuring that control and handling are refined to the very finest for the driver. The radial seals its stunning features with the lowest rolling resistance, which culminates in a far lower fuel consumption. In addition to this, it has lower noise emission, bringing comfort and peace for its driver.