Michelin Primacy 3 ST-225/60 R16
- Tyre Size225/60 R16? What's this
- Warranty5 Years
- Ideal ForHighway drive
- FeaturesComfortLow noiseDry GripWet GripFuel efficientHandlingBetter BrakingLong tyre life
Available in 15”, 16” and 17” rim sizes, this tyre offers an extremely comfortable ride combined with superior control and all-season traction. The tread compound makes use of Michelin's Even-Peak Technology to ensure effective noise absorption and enhance tyre longevity.
Ideal for- Extensive Highways and city use
Key Features & Benefits
- More tread block sizes provide superior over-all grip
- Cushion Guard technology provides a smooth ride
- Maximized contact patch provides for superior handling
- Circumferential grooves provide for superior wet performance.
- Shock absorbent sidewalls provide for comfortable ride even on rough / uneven roads.
225 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
60 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
16 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
Tyre upsize options for Primacy 3 ST 225/60 R16 Tubeless
- Wheel DiameterR - 16"0?Rim diameter is same as stock size Rim diameter is same as stock size
- Wheel DiameterR - 17"1?Rim diameter is increased by plus 1 inch, tyre width is increased and profile reduced.
Find Michelin Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.What should for my indica DLG 111 carA.
The suggested tyre would be a nice fit for you as its large contact patch area makes for enhanced tyre life and the high carbon loaded compound improves the durability of the tyre.Answered 29 Jan 2020 12:56:15
- Q.Is it ok to buy used tyres for car ?A.
We won't recommend buying used tyres for your car.Answered 17 Jan 2020 01:43:50
- Q.Which tubeless tyres is best for Maruti alto LXA.
The tyre options in tubeless category for your Maruti Alto LX include Goodyear Ducaro Hi-Miler, Bridgestone B290, MRF ZVTS, Michelin Energy XM2.Answered 06 Jan 2020 05:53:11