Available in 15”, 16” and 17” rim sizes, this tyre offers an extremely comfortable ride combined with superior control and all-season traction. The tread compound makes use of Michelin's Even-Peak Technology to ensure effective noise absorption and enhance tyre longevity.
Ideal for- Extensive Highways and city use
Key Features & Benefits
- More tread block sizes provide superior over-all grip
- Cushion Guard technology provides a smooth ride
- Maximized contact patch provides for superior handling
- Circumferential grooves provide for superior wet performance.
- Shock absorbent sidewalls provide for comfortable ride even on rough / uneven roads.
245 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio45
45 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction. R stands for radial-ply construction.
17 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating99
99 (775 kg) is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed RatingW
W (270 kmph) is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.