Michelin Primacy 3 ST Price List
|Michelin Primacy 3 ST 215/60 R17||Tubeless||Rs.10220|
|Michelin Primacy 3 ST 215/45 R17||Tubeless||Rs.9830|
|Michelin Primacy 3 ST 225/60 R16||Tubeless||Rs.9875|
|Michelin Primacy 3 ST 195/60 R16||Tubeless||Rs.8280|
|Michelin Primacy 3 ST 225/55 R17||Tubeless||Rs.11590|
|Michelin Primacy 3 ST 215/60 R16 99V||Tubeless||Rs.9875|
|Michelin Primacy 3 ST 245/45 R17 99W||Tubeless||Rs.16260|
|Michelin Primacy 3 ST 215/55 R17 94V||Tubeless||Rs.13705|
|Michelin Primacy 3 ST 225/45 R17 94W||Tubeless||Rs.11400|
|Michelin Primacy 3 ST 215/55 R16 97W||Tubeless||Rs.14430|
|Michelin Primacy 3 ST 225/55 R16 99W||Tubeless||Rs.12210|
|Michelin Primacy 3 ST 205/60 R16 92V||Tubeless||Rs.8065|
|Michelin Primacy 3 ST 225/50 R17 94V||Tubeless||Rs.11500|
|Michelin Primacy 3 ST 195/60 R15 88V||Tubeless||Rs.6585|
|Michelin Primacy 3 ST 205/55 R16 91W||Tubeless||Rs.9225|
|Michelin Primacy 3 ST 195/65 R15 91V||Tubeless||Rs.6815|
Michelin Primacy 3 ST 235/60 R16 Specifications
235 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
60 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
- Rim Diameter
16 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
Compare with Similar Items
Find MICHELIN Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Michelin Primacy 3 ST Tyres
Top Rated Michelin Tyres
Other Michelin Car Tyres
More Options to Consider
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.I am using apollo alnac 4 g tyre size 205/65/16 in Volkswagen taigun ,can I replace to better tyre for road grip at high speed and in wet conditionsA.
You can pick tyre patterns between Yokohama Earth-1 E400, Bridgestone Dueler HP Sport and Michelin Primacy 4ST.Answered 11-Jan-2022 18:15:25
- Q.Thanks a lot sir for your reply. Is it worth to spend an extra 2500rs each tyre on michelin for my car. My car generally travels 8000-10000kms a year no more than this. But it is mostly at high speeds like above 100kmph and sometimes upto 140 too, it is used less in city. Is it worth spending Rs 10,000 extra for michelinA.
You are always welcome. When it comes to high-speed performance a very reliable, performance-oriented tyre is a must. Hence, as you drive at speeds in excess of 100 kmph, on a safer side it is best to have a dependable tyre like the Michelin on each axle. Moreover, at high-speed you would require prompt braking, confident driveability and control, for which Michelin is reliable.Answered 11-Jan-2022 18:14:04
- Q.I had Good Year ASSURANCE ARMORGRIP tyres Fitted from the factory. After 34000Kms in 4.5 years, the tyres were unsymmetrically worn. The Ford Dealer gave no satisfying ans and hence I am forced to change all 4 tyres with still 45% tread left. On arguing for a manufacturing defect I got the reason as Indian Road conditions. But Till date have driven lakhs of Kms with no such issue. Shall I buy MICHELIN PRIMACY 4 ST or the same Good year tyres? Tyre size 205/60 R16. Pls do Tell an approx cost for both tyres.A.
Yes, you can buy Michelin Primacy 4 ST, as it is one of the most premium tyres on offer from Michelin with satisfying results from its owners. Even Goodyear Assurance Armorgrip is a good reliable tyre. However, the distorted wear may also be a result of a lack of timely tyre rotation or wheel misalignment. Anyways, be careful next time with it. The Michelin Primacy 4 ST may cost you around Rs 9170 approx, while the Goodyear Assurance Armorgrip comes at Rs 6500 approx. Besides, these two you can also give a thought to Bridgestone Turanza T005 (Rs 8100), a performance-oriented, versatile tyre.Answered 07-Jan-2022 13:59:54
- Q.Sound less tyres with comfort & performance for kia sonetA.
For your requirement you can pick tyre patterns between Apollo Alnac 4G, Pirelli Cinturato P7 and Michelin Primacy 4 ST.Answered 07-Jan-2022 13:56:06
- Q.The stock tyres are 215/60 R16 on my Nexon.Would like to go for bid broader ones. Need your suggestionA.
Tyre upsize is not recommended by car manufacturers as it affects the fuel mileage and performance of a vehicle. Moreover, the company fitted 16-inch 215/60 R16 tyres perfectly fit the wheel space. Hence, upsize is not advised. You can pick tyre patterns between Apollo Alnac 4G, Bridgestone Turanza T001 and Michelin Primacy 4 ST.Answered 07-Jan-2022 13:51:13