Michelin Energy XM2 205/65 R15 94V
- Tyre Size205/65 R15 94V? What's this
- Warranty5 Years
- Ideal ForCity Use
- FeaturesHandlingWet Grip
Michelin Energy XM2 Price List
Michelin Energy XM2 205/65 R15 94V Specifications
205 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
65 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
- Rim Diameter
15 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
- Load Rating
670 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
V is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Compare with Similar Items
Find MICHELIN Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Michelin Energy XM2 Tyres
Michelin Energy XM2 Compatible With
Top Rated Michelin Tyres
Other Michelin Car Tyres
More Options to Consider
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Smart hybrid zdiplus ertiga 2017. Which are best recommended tyres for durability, hot summer roads, wet grip and on poor rough road conditions.?A.
For Maruti Ertiga ZDi+, you can choose tyre patterns between Yokohama Earth-1 E400, Bridgestone B290 and Michelin Energy XM2 Plus.Answered 25-May-2022 12:36:14
- Q.Which is highest recommended tyre for polo 1.2 comfortline. Main usage is urban / city roadsA.
According to your usage and preference, for VW Polo you can pick tyre patterns between Bridgestone B290, Yokohama Earth-1 E400 and Michelin Energy XM2 Plus.Answered 18-May-2022 11:52:11
- Q.I have a 2018 Acura RDX. Michelin Primacy, Pirelli Scorpion or Hankook Dynapro?A.
For Indian road conditions, we suggest you to go with the Michelin Primacy tyre pattern.Answered 13-May-2022 15:31:47
- Q.Toyota Corolla Atis 1.8 cc Autoatic 2013 model which size 15R 195/65 OR 16R 205/55 . Also please advice the best model Continental / Michilin/ Bridgstone etcA.
The 2013 Toyota Corolla Altis 1.8 is shod with 195/65 R15 tyre size. You can pick tyre patterns between Bridgestone B290 and Michelin Energy XM2 Plus.Answered 12-May-2022 11:50:45
- Q.HI Gm I m having Ertiga ZXi+ CNG upsizing 195/65/15 will be suitable or harmful need to know both factor also suggest best tire My driving is 10days in Month Off-roading and HIghwayA.
Tyre upsizing is not recommended by car manufacturers as it affects the performance and fuel efficiency of any vehicle. Considering going with the stock tyres. For your preference and usage, you need a sturdy all season tyre. You can choose between Goodyear Assurance Triplemax 2, Michelin Energy XM2 Plus and Apollo Alnac 4G.Answered 10-May-2022 12:45:49