One of the most reliable and safest option available for sedans and hatchbacks, this tyre offers a quiet and comfortable ride quality, making it a preferred travel companion. The tyre makes use of alternating bridging technology which increases the tyre life by 20% as compared to its counterparts and unique tread pattern offers superior grip wet and dry grip.
Ideal for- Extensive highway and city use
Key Features & Benefits
- Unique Micro Adaptive compound offers great wet and dry grip
- Silica compound provides for superior wet braking
- Rigid tread blocks increase tyre life by 20%
- Low rolling resistance provides for better fuel efficiency
- Optimum void grooves make for a very comfortable ride
205 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio60
60 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction. R stands for radial-ply construction.
15 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating91
91 (615 kg) is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed RatingV
V (240 kmph) is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.