Compare Bridgestone Ecopia EP100A and Kumho ECSTA STX KL 12
- Models Supported7 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.3.3/53.8/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.2.8/54/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.2.6/53.6/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.2.8/53.3/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life3.1/53.8/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Ecopia EP100A 195/60 R15 88H TubelessWrite a Review
- By Disha Posted on 06-03-2015 10:55:542.9
Bridgestone is one such tyre making firms that has always utilized high end technological methods to produce its products, which are excellent in quality and performance as well. This specific model, Ecopia EP100A is made with rigid compounds that improves its life span. These also aid to perform better on all kinds of surfaces, while maintaining traction. This radial also ensures a comfortable ride by emitting very low noise and vibrations. On the whole, this is an ideal tyre model that is outstanding in terms of braking, cornering as well as stability.
Reviews for ECSTA STX KL 12 255/70 R15 TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.210Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.5600Width (mm)195255Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.6070Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1515Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years
- By Shekhar Posted on 17-03-2015 10:35:103.7
The range of tyres from a company like Kumho are sure to be top notch in all facets, and this radial undoubtedly achieves. It makes use of a great traction to build a stable and safe drive. Steering is improved, made more controlled, and braking is also made smoother. The tyre is imbibed with a hardened build, meant to withstand all surfaces and to prevail. The fuel economy is also improved with the low rolling resistance it brings, and a comfortable, peaceful ride is assured.