More Variants Of Ecopia EP100A
|195/60 R15 88H||Tubeless||Rs.4500|
|195/65 R15 91H||Tubeless||Rs.5100|
|205/55 R16 91V||Tubeless||Rs.5500|
|215/60 R16 95H||Tubeless||Rs.8178|
About Bridgestone Ecopia EP100A
Constructed using high end technological methods that toughens it from the inside and increases its life span.
1) Asymmetric tread design – Includes large tread blocks on the outside edges that improves cornering stability and gives balanced dry as well as wet grip.
Benefit - Minimizes heat buildup on the outside shoulders.
2) ECOPIA compound – Provides much needed strength to the radial.
Benefit - Lowers carbon dioxide emissions and fuel consumption as well.
3) O-Bead technology – Properly grips the tyre on to the rim.
Benefit – Improves handling and wear uniformity.
User Reviews for Bridgestone Ecopia EP100A Tyres
Find Bridgestone Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Car Using Bridgestone Ecopia EP100A Tyres
Popular Comparison For Bridgestone Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Which tyres are the best for Hyundai Verna car?A.
The suggested tyre type is recommended for your vehicle as its optimized 3D tread design makes for low noise, comfortable ride and long tread life. Also, the winding grooves and high-low angle slot make for good wet grip and better dispersion of water.Answered 24 Jan 2020 07:34:22
- Q.Bridgestone or MRF for my ScrossA.
The Bridgestone would be a recommendation for you as its 5 degree noise reduction technology makes for a very quiet and smooth ride and the nano pro-tech tread compound makes for superior wet grip.Answered 24 Jan 2020 07:34:22
- Q.I have Lancer with Tyre size 175/80/13 which are not available in the marketA.
The tyre from Bridgestone might be a good fit for your vehicle as its Zig-Zag sipes provide for effective water evacuation and improve wet grip and the special tread pattern makes for longer tyre life.Answered 24 Jan 2020 07:34:22