Bridgestone POTENZA GIII
- Ideal ForHighway driveSporty drive
- FeaturesHigh PerformanceWet GripDry GripBetter BrakingHandlingComfortLow noiseLong tyre life
Other Bridgestone POTENZA GIII Variants
Bridgestone POTENZA GIII Features
About Bridgestone POTENZA GIII
This is an Ultra High Performance tyre which has been specially designed for luxury sedans and sports cars. It comes with an innovative tread pattern that combines the best of stability and performance. In spite of being a performance oriented tyre, Potenza GIII also offers a very comfortable and quiet ride.
Ideal for- Track use as well as highway drives
Key Features & Benefits
- Wide central rib makes for exceptional handling and stability
- Directional tread pattern provides for superior acceleration
- L.L Carbon technology makes the tyre very durable and reduced wearing
- Hydro-evacuation surface technology makes for exceptional wet grip
- Particle-Z technology makes for improved wet and dry braking
Find Bridgestone Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Tyres Similar to Bridgestone POTENZA GIII
User Reviews for Bridgestone POTENZA GIII Tyres
Car Using Bridgestone POTENZA GIII Tyres
Popular Bridgestone POTENZA GIII Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about bridgestone Tyre
- Q.Want to know best tyre under 5000 for honda city ivtec 2017.A.
As per your requirements, the Yokohama A.drive AA01, CEAT SecuraDrive, and the Bridgestone Ecopia EP100A will be good options for your Honda City.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.Best tyre for Ciaz Alpha (P)A.
The best tyre options for your Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Alpha would be Michelin Energy XM2, Bridgestone B290, and Continental ContiMaxContact MC5.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.For EEco I need 155R13. Suggest kindly a good tyreA.
The recommended tyre for your car is Bridgestone TURANZA AR20. The tyres offre outstanding ride quality with superior traction and high tyre longevity. The low rolling resistance helps to increase the fuel efficiency.Answered 13 Mar 2020 09:24:55