Bridgestone POTENZA GIII 275/35 R19
- Tyre Size275/35 R19? What's this
- Warranty5 Years
- Ideal ForCity Use
- FeaturesHigh PerformanceWet GripDry GripBetter Braking
Bridgestone POTENZA GIII Price List
Bridgestone POTENZA GIII 275/35 R19 Specifications
275 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
35 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
- Rim Diameter
19 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
Tyres Similar to Bridgestone POTENZA GIII
Find BRIDGESTONE Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Bridgestone POTENZA GIII Tyres
Bridgestone POTENZA GIII Compatible With
Other Bridgestone Car Tyres
More Options to Consider
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Which is the best tyre for honda city 1.5 vmt 2009 model car?A.
You can choose between CEAT Milaze X3, JK UX Royale and Bridgestone B290.Answered 05-Aug-2021 13:49:07
- Q.Hi. I am looking to upsize the new Jeep Compass model S tires. The stock is 225/55R18. what would you suggest? I am looking for a very quiet tire.A.
Tyre upsizing is not recommended by the car manufacturers as it hampers the mileage and performance of the vehicle. The stock tyre size of 225/55 R18 is very appropriate for Compass S. Instead of upsize you can go with soft compound, noise free tyres, for which you can select between Pirelli Cinturato P7, Bridgestone Turanza T001.Answered 03-Aug-2021 15:54:20
- Q.Which is good tyer for touriest veichel durable ad bestA.
According to your budget and preference you can choose car tyre patterns between CEAT Milaze X3, JK Vectra and Bridgestone B250/B290.Answered 03-Aug-2021 15:47:21