Falken AZENIS FK453
- Ideal ForSporty driveHighway drive
- FeaturesHigh PerformanceHandlingDry GripWet GripBetter BrakingLow Noise
Falken AZENIS FK453 Price List
|Falken AZENIS FK453 265/40 R18 101Y||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Falken AZENIS FK453 255/45 R18 103Y||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Falken AZENIS FK453 235/35 R19 91Y||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Falken AZENIS FK453 265/35 R19 96Y||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Falken AZENIS FK453 275/35 R19 100Y||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Falken AZENIS FK453 255/40 R19 100Y||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
Falken AZENIS FK453 Features
About Falken AZENIS FK453
This is an Ultra High Performance tyre which offers excellent wet and dry traction with reduced noise levels. The tyre comes with a rigid carcass to ensure high speed stability.
Ideal for- Track use and Highway drives
Key Features & Benefits
- Silica enriched compound makes for superior wet and dry grip
- Asymmetric tread pattern provides for superior dry and wet braking
- Wide central rib makes for superior handling and steering control
- Circumferential grooves provide for effective water evacuation
- Rigid carcass makes for superior high speed stability and safety
Falken AZENIS FK453 Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
- The warranty applies to all Passenger Car / SUV/LTR Tyres sold only by authorized dealer of Falken Tyre India Pvt. Ltd.
- All tyres shall be covered under warranty for only manufacturing defects.
- All tyres shall be warranted against manufacturing defects for a period of 5 years from the
- date of manufacturing OR till 1.6 mm remaining tread depth in the tyre, whichever occurs first.
- Tyre under complaint will be examined and inspected by Falken Tyre India Pvt. Ltd. Service
- Engineer or any authorised person and their disposition on the fault shall be final.
- In case of manufacturing defect Falken Tyre India Pvt. Ltd. shall reimburse the claim tyre cost to the customer which shall be calculated on the basis of tyre usage, the degree of wearing. In other words, the so called, “remaining tread depth” measurement system will be applied. The following Formula will be applicable for arriving at the benefit to be passed to the customer
Claim Tyre Cost = Tyre Basic Price x Worn out Tread Depth / Original Tread Depth + applicable VAT
Wheel Misalignment, Wheel Imbalance, Vehicle Mechanical Defects,
• Accidental Damage, Road Hazards, Impact Break, Improper Inflation,
• Improper Mounting / Demounting, Tread Cut, Side-Wall Cut, Run Flat,
• Improper Repair, Wilful Abuse, Engaging in Road Racing or Competition
• Tyre purchased from Unauthorised Channel/Dealer
• Irregular Tread / Premature Wear, Ride Complaints after 1.6 mm initial wear,
• Tyre with manipulation., Re-treaded / Buffed Tyre
• Tyre with less than 1.6 mm remaining Tread Depth
• Improper application of the Tyre Size
Find Falken Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Falken AZENIS FK453 Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on Falken AZENIS FK453
Is Falken AZENIS FK453 good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Falken AZENIS FK453?
Can I use Falken AZENIS FK453 Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Falken AZENIS FK453 tyre available on emi?
Is Falken AZENIS FK453 compatible with Car?
Car Using Falken AZENIS FK453 Tyres
Popular Falken AZENIS FK453 Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about falken Tyre
- Q.Which one is better for alto lxi 2008modelA.
The Falken SINCERA SN835 would be a good tyre suggestion for your vehicle as its innovative tread pattern makes for good wet and dry grip and the lateral sipes make for confident wet performance.Answered 17 Mar 2020 06:46:39
- Q.Currently my grand i10 car tyres are 165/65/R14 79T. Which tyre is most suitable for upsizingA.
Yes, you can go for an upsize upto 175/65 R14 and the suggested tyre is Falken SINCERA SN835. The innovative tread pattern of the tyres offer a great grip and traction effect on both dry and wet road surface.Answered 13 Mar 2020 09:24:55
- Q.for my Lancer car size 205/60/14 , please tell me suitable tyre and bestA.
Some of the better options for your Mitsubishi Lancer would be Bridgestone MY02 Sporty Style, Yokohama S.drive AS01, and Falken AZENIS PT722.Answered 04 Mar 2020 06:06:25