Falken Sincera SN832i
- Ideal ForHighway drive City use
- FeaturesLong Tyre Life Dry Grip Wet Grip High mileage tread compound
More Variants Of Sincera SN832i
|145/80 R12 74T||Tubeless||Rs.0|
|145/70 R13 71H||Tubeless||Rs.0|
|145/80 R13 75T||Tubeless||Rs.0|
|155/65 R13 73H||Tubeless||Rs.0|
|155/70 R13 75H||Tubeless||Rs.0|
|155/80 R13 79T||Tubeless||Rs.0|
|175/70 R13 82H||Tubeless||Rs.0|
|155/65 R14 75T||Tubeless||Rs.0|
|165/65 R14 79H||Tubeless||Rs.0|
|165/70 R14 81H||Tubeless||Rs.0|
|165/80 R14 85T||Tubeless||Rs.0|
|175/65 R14 82T||Tubeless||Rs.0|
|175/70 R14 84T||Tubeless||Rs.0|
|185/65 R14 86H||Tubeless||Rs.0|
|185/70 R14 88T||Tubeless||Rs.0|
|175/65 R15 84H||Tubeless||Rs.0|
|185/60 R15 84T||Tubeless||Rs.0|
|185/65 R15 88H||Tubeless||Rs.0|
|195/55 R15 85V||Tubeless||Rs.0|
|195/60 R15 88H||Tubeless||Rs.0|
|195/65 R15 91H||Tubeless||Rs.0|
|205/65 R15 94H||Tubeless||Rs.0|
|195/55 R16 87V||Tubeless||Rs.0|
|205/55 R16 91V||Tubeless||Rs.0|
|205/60 R16 92H||Tubeless||Rs.0|
About Falken Sincera SN832i
The Sincera SN832i is Falken’s new generation standard series tyre that provide longer tyre life, higher durability and quitter ride as desired by the Indian consumer. The tyre features asymmetric tread pattern, which provides strong profile and robust construction to enhance the durability and comfort. The new 4 rib pattern design features wide straight circumferential grooves for better wet grip. It’s new “Silent Pitch Variation” design and reduced lug groove volume minimizes the pattern noise.
Key Features & Benefits-
- Innovative tread compound provides better mileage
- Deeper tread for extra long life
- New 4 rib pattern design features wide straight circumferential grooves for better wet grip
- New 5 pitch variation reduces pattern noise by adopting variable pitch arrangement
What is covered and for how long?
- The warranty applies to all Passenger Car / SUV/LTR Tyres sold only by authorized dealer of Falken Tyre India Pvt. Ltd.
- All tyres shall be covered under warranty for only manufacturing defects.
- All tyres shall be warranted against manufacturing defects for a period of 5 years from the
- date of manufacturing OR till 1.6 mm remaining tread depth in the tyre, whichever occurs first.
- Tyre under complaint will be examined and inspected by Falken Tyre India Pvt. Ltd. Service
- Engineer or any authorised person and their disposition on the fault shall be final.
- In case of manufacturing defect Falken Tyre India Pvt. Ltd. shall reimburse the claim tyre cost to the customer which shall be calculated on the basis of tyre usage, the degree of wearing. In other words, the so called, “remaining tread depth” measurement system will be applied. The following Formula will be applicable for arriving at the benefit to be passed to the customer
Claim Tyre Cost = Tyre Basic Price x Worn out Tread Depth / Original Tread Depth + applicable VAT
Wheel Misalignment, Wheel Imbalance, Vehicle Mechanical Defects,
• Accidental Damage, Road Hazards, Impact Break, Improper Inflation,
• Improper Mounting / Demounting, Tread Cut, Side-Wall Cut, Run Flat,
• Improper Repair, Wilful Abuse, Engaging in Road Racing or Competition
• Tyre purchased from Unauthorised Channel/Dealer
• Irregular Tread / Premature Wear, Ride Complaints after 1.6 mm initial wear,
• Tyre with manipulation., Re-treaded / Buffed Tyre
• Tyre with less than 1.6 mm remaining Tread Depth
• Improper application of the Tyre Size
Find Falken Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Car Using Falken Sincera SN832i Tyres
Popular Comparison For Falken Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Best tyre for creta 1.4A.
The tyre from Flaken would be a good suggestion as its low rolling resistance makes for improved fuel efficiency and the straight circumferential grooves make for superior wet performance.Answered 29 Jan 2020 12:56:15
- Q.Sir Currently i am using goodyear stock tyres for my hyundai creta SX please suggest good tyres as now time has come to change them.thanksA.
If you are planning to replace the stock tyres, then Falken ZIEX ZE912-205/65 R16 95V will be a good option. It gets straight circumferential grooves for superior wet performance.Answered 22 Jan 2020 01:37:31
- Q.hi i need to change tyres for my xylo pls suggestA.
Hi Smitha, Goodyear Wrangler RT/S Tyre would be a good tyre to begin with for your Xylo. And if in case you want something better then go for Yokohama Geolandar A/T-S. It performs really well over rough terrains. If you use your vehicle strictly over highways/ paved roads then you can go for Falken Wildpeak H/T01 or Bridgestone Dueler. RegardsAnswered 19 Jun 2019 06:17:13