Falken Sincera SN832i Price List
Falken Sincera SN832i Features
The Sincera SN832i is Falken’s new generation standard series tyre that provide longer tyre life, higher durability and quitter ride as desired by the Indian consumer. The tyre features asymmetric tread pattern, which provides strong profile and robust construction to enhance the durability and comfort. The new 4 rib pattern design features wide straight circumferential grooves for better wet grip. It’s new “Silent Pitch Variation” design and reduced lug groove volume minimizes the pattern noise.
Key Features & Benefits-
- Innovative tread compound provides better mileage
- Deeper tread for extra long life
- New 4 rib pattern design features wide straight circumferential grooves for better wet grip
- New 5 pitch variation reduces pattern noise by adopting variable pitch arrangement
Falken Sincera SN832i Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
- The warranty applies to all Passenger Car / SUV/LTR Tyres sold only by authorized dealer of Falken Tyre India Pvt. Ltd.
- All tyres shall be covered under warranty for only manufacturing defects.
- All tyres shall be warranted against manufacturing defects for a period of 5 years from the
- date of manufacturing OR till 1.6 mm remaining tread depth in the tyre, whichever occurs first.
- Tyre under complaint will be examined and inspected by Falken Tyre India Pvt. Ltd. Service
- Engineer or any authorised person and their disposition on the fault shall be final.
- In case of manufacturing defect Falken Tyre India Pvt. Ltd. shall reimburse the claim tyre cost to the customer which shall be calculated on the basis of tyre usage, the degree of wearing. In other words, the so called, “remaining tread depth” measurement system will be applied. The following Formula will be applicable for arriving at the benefit to be passed to the customer
Claim Tyre Cost = Tyre Basic Price x Worn out Tread Depth / Original Tread Depth + applicable VAT
Wheel Misalignment, Wheel Imbalance, Vehicle Mechanical Defects,
• Accidental Damage, Road Hazards, Impact Break, Improper Inflation,
• Improper Mounting / Demounting, Tread Cut, Side-Wall Cut, Run Flat,
• Improper Repair, Wilful Abuse, Engaging in Road Racing or Competition
• Tyre purchased from Unauthorised Channel/Dealer
• Irregular Tread / Premature Wear, Ride Complaints after 1.6 mm initial wear,
• Tyre with manipulation., Re-treaded / Buffed Tyre
• Tyre with less than 1.6 mm remaining Tread Depth
• Improper application of the Tyre Size
Tyres Similar to Falken Sincera SN832i
Find FALKEN Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Falken Sincera SN832i Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on Falken Sincera SN832i
Is Falken Sincera SN832i good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Falken Sincera SN832i?
Can I use Falken Sincera SN832i Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Falken Sincera SN832i tyre available on emi?
Is Falken Sincera SN832i compatible with Car?
Car Using Falken Sincera SN832i Tyres
Popular Falken Sincera SN832i Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About FALKEN Tyre
- Q.Can i use 155/80R14 in 155/70R13A.
Tyre upsize is not recommended by the car manufacturers as it hampers fuel efficiency and performance of the vehicle. Going for a larger rim wheel will further affect its handling. Hence instead of going for a bigger rim you can opt for wider tread tyre, which will hamper the performance slightly. You can choose 165/65 R13 in place of 155/70 R13. The tyre pattern choices in this tyre size include CEAT Milaze X3, Bridgestone S322 and Falken Sincera 835.Answered 19-Oct-2021 19:09:35
- Q.best noise less tyre for tuv300A.
For your requisite you can choose any tyre pattern between Apollo Apterra HT2, Maxxis MAP3 and Falken Wildpeak HT 01.Answered 14-Oct-2021 11:39:24
- Q.My mercedes C class 2009 MT 220 CDI has original tyre size of 205/55/r16... Which size I should go for to upgrade 225/50/r17 or 225/45/r17 ??A.
Tyre upsize is not recommended by the car makers as it hampers fuel efficiency and performance of the vehicle. Considering the same if you still wish to upsize you can go for 225/50 R16 tyre size. Going with this size will not require rim change and you can continue on the same 16-inch wheel. The tyre pattern choices in this size include Bridgestone Turanza T001, Falken Azenis PT 722 and Yokohama BluEarth AE50.Answered 12-Oct-2021 12:28:12