Falken EUROALL SEASON AS210A Price List
|Falken EUROALL SEASON AS210A 265/60 R18 110V||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
Falken EUROALL SEASON AS210A Features
About Falken EUROALL SEASON AS210A
This tyre has been designed with a keen focus on wet performance. It offers superb wet and dry grip and has excellent aquaplaning resistance. Its unique tread pattern very efficiently disperses water and provides complete control even over standing water.
Ideal for- Highway and city drives
Key Features & Benefits-
- Multidirectional sipes provide excellent braking response
- Advanced 4D- nano compound offers excellent tyre life
- Innovative tread pattern provides excellent wet and dry grip
- Wide central rib provides superb handling
Falken EUROALL SEASON AS210A Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
- The warranty applies to all Passenger Car / SUV/LTR Tyres sold only by authorized dealer of Falken Tyre India Pvt. Ltd.
- All tyres shall be covered under warranty for only manufacturing defects.
- All tyres shall be warranted against manufacturing defects for a period of 5 years from the
- date of manufacturing OR till 1.6 mm remaining tread depth in the tyre, whichever occurs first.
- Tyre under complaint will be examined and inspected by Falken Tyre India Pvt. Ltd. Service
- Engineer or any authorised person and their disposition on the fault shall be final.
- In case of manufacturing defect Falken Tyre India Pvt. Ltd. shall reimburse the claim tyre cost to the customer which shall be calculated on the basis of tyre usage, the degree of wearing. In other words, the so called, “remaining tread depth” measurement system will be applied. The following Formula will be applicable for arriving at the benefit to be passed to the customer
Claim Tyre Cost = Tyre Basic Price x Worn out Tread Depth / Original Tread Depth + applicable VAT
Wheel Misalignment, Wheel Imbalance, Vehicle Mechanical Defects,
• Accidental Damage, Road Hazards, Impact Break, Improper Inflation,
• Improper Mounting / Demounting, Tread Cut, Side-Wall Cut, Run Flat,
• Improper Repair, Wilful Abuse, Engaging in Road Racing or Competition
• Tyre purchased from Unauthorised Channel/Dealer
• Irregular Tread / Premature Wear, Ride Complaints after 1.6 mm initial wear,
• Tyre with manipulation., Re-treaded / Buffed Tyre
• Tyre with less than 1.6 mm remaining Tread Depth
• Improper application of the Tyre Size
Find Falken Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Falken EUROALL SEASON AS210A Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on Falken EUROALL SEASON AS210A
Is Falken EUROALL SEASON AS210A good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Falken EUROALL SEASON AS210A?
Can I use Falken EUROALL SEASON AS210A Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Falken EUROALL SEASON AS210A tyre available on emi?
Is Falken EUROALL SEASON AS210A compatible with Car?
Car Using Falken EUROALL SEASON AS210A Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about falken Tyre
- Q.Which one is better for alto lxi 2008modelA.
The Falken SINCERA SN835 would be a good tyre suggestion for your vehicle as its innovative tread pattern makes for good wet and dry grip and the lateral sipes make for confident wet performance.Answered 17 Mar 2020 12:16:39
- Q.Currently my grand i10 car tyres are 165/65/R14 79T. Which tyre is most suitable for upsizingA.
Yes, you can go for an upsize upto 175/65 R14 and the suggested tyre is Falken SINCERA SN835. The innovative tread pattern of the tyres offer a great grip and traction effect on both dry and wet road surface.Answered 13 Mar 2020 02:54:55
- Q.for my Lancer car size 205/60/14 , please tell me suitable tyre and bestA.
Some of the better options for your Mitsubishi Lancer would be Bridgestone MY02 Sporty Style, Yokohama S.drive AS01, and Falken AZENIS PT722.Answered 04 Mar 2020 11:36:25