More Variants Of ZIEX ZE912
|205/40 ZR17 84W||Tubeless||Rs.9880|
|215/40 ZR17 87W||Tubeless||Rs.13320|
|245/40 ZR18 97W||Tubeless||Rs.20800|
|225/45 ZR17 94W||Tubeless||Rs.13520|
|235/45 ZR17 94W||Tubeless||Rs.16380|
|245/45 ZR17 95W||Tubeless||Rs.21840|
|245/45 ZR18 100W||Tubeless||Rs.21840|
|205/50 R15 86V||Tubeless||Rs.6000|
|225/50 R17 94W||Tubeless||Rs.15600|
|225/50 R18 95W||Tubeless||Rs.14560|
|215/55 R16 97V||Tubeless||Rs.11390|
|235/55 ZR17 99W||Tubeless||Rs.16435|
|235/60 R17 102H||Tubeless||Rs.16640|
|255/60 R17 106H||Tubeless||Rs.20280|
|235/60 R18 107V||Tubeless||Rs.15883|
|205/65 R16 95V||Tubeless||Rs.9880|
|225/65 R17 102H||Tubeless||Rs.11130|
About Falken ZIEX ZE912
This is a high performance tyre which is specially designed for premium and luxury vehicles. It offers superior traction and a very comfortable ride quality. Low rolling resistance of the tyre makes for improved fuel efficiency.
Ideal for- Highway drives and city use
Key Features & Benefits
- Low rolling resistance makes for improved fuel efficiency
- Improved tread depth makes for a very comfortable ride quality
- Straight circumferential grooves make for superior wet performance
- Innovative tread pattern makes for superior dry traction
- Stiff tread blocks make for superior high speed stability
- Curved central sipes make for a very quiet ride quality
What is covered and for how long?
- The warranty applies to all Passenger Car / SUV/LTR Tyres sold only by authorized dealer of Falken Tyre India Pvt. Ltd.
- All tyres shall be covered under warranty for only manufacturing defects.
- All tyres shall be warranted against manufacturing defects for a period of 5 years from the
- date of manufacturing OR till 1.6 mm remaining tread depth in the tyre, whichever occurs first.
- Tyre under complaint will be examined and inspected by Falken Tyre India Pvt. Ltd. Service
- Engineer or any authorised person and their disposition on the fault shall be final.
- In case of manufacturing defect Falken Tyre India Pvt. Ltd. shall reimburse the claim tyre cost to the customer which shall be calculated on the basis of tyre usage, the degree of wearing. In other words, the so called, “remaining tread depth” measurement system will be applied. The following Formula will be applicable for arriving at the benefit to be passed to the customer
Claim Tyre Cost = Tyre Basic Price x Worn out Tread Depth / Original Tread Depth + applicable VAT
Wheel Misalignment, Wheel Imbalance, Vehicle Mechanical Defects,
• Accidental Damage, Road Hazards, Impact Break, Improper Inflation,
• Improper Mounting / Demounting, Tread Cut, Side-Wall Cut, Run Flat,
• Improper Repair, Wilful Abuse, Engaging in Road Racing or Competition
• Tyre purchased from Unauthorised Channel/Dealer
• Irregular Tread / Premature Wear, Ride Complaints after 1.6 mm initial wear,
• Tyre with manipulation., Re-treaded / Buffed Tyre
• Tyre with less than 1.6 mm remaining Tread Depth
• Improper application of the Tyre Size
User Reviews for Falken Tyres
Car Using Falken ZIEX ZE912 Tyres
Popular Comparison For Falken Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours