This is a high performance tyre which is specially designed for premium and luxury vehicles. It offers superior traction and a very comfortable ride quality. Low rolling resistance of the tyre makes for improved fuel efficiency.
Ideal for- Highway drives and city use
Key Features & Benefits
- Low rolling resistance makes for improved fuel efficiency
- Improved tread depth makes for a very comfortable ride quality
- Straight circumferential grooves make for superior wet performance
- Innovative tread pattern makes for superior dry traction
- Stiff tread blocks make for superior high speed stability
- Curved central sipes make for a very quiet ride quality
205 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
65 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
16 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
690 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
V is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Find Falken Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours