Hankook VENTUS AS RH07 Price List
|Hankook VENTUS AS RH07 285/60 R18 120H||Tubeless||Rs.20345|
|Hankook VENTUS AS RH07 255/55 R18 109V||Tubeless||Rs.14982|
|Hankook VENTUS AS RH07 255/50 R19 103W||Tubeless||Rs.18007|
|Hankook VENTUS AS RH07 225/65 R17 102H||Tubeless||Rs.8144|
|Hankook VENTUS AS RH07 275/45 R20 110V||Tubeless||Rs.18193|
Hankook VENTUS AS RH07 Features
A popular among premium car makers, this is an SUV tyre that offers excellent traction on all surfaces including light snow. It has been designed for superior ride comfort and road noise reduction.
Ideal for- Extensive highway use
Key Features & Benefits
- Symmetrical tread design provides superior comfort
- Large shoulder blocks improve cornering capabilities
- Wide central rib provides for superior steering response
- 6 circumferential grooves offer superior wet performance
- Lateral sipes provide for good traction even on snow
Tyres Similar to Hankook VENTUS AS RH07
Find HANKOOK Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Hankook VENTUS AS RH07 Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on Hankook VENTUS AS RH07
Is Hankook VENTUS AS RH07 good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Hankook VENTUS AS RH07?
Can I use Hankook VENTUS AS RH07 Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Hankook VENTUS AS RH07 tyre available on emi?
Is Hankook VENTUS AS RH07 compatible with Car?
Car Using Hankook VENTUS AS RH07 Tyres
Popular Hankook VENTUS AS RH07 Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About HANKOOK Tyre
- Q.Hi I own Ritz ZXI 2013 petrol model & tyre size is 185/70 R14 & I want to upsize to 195/70 R14 on same Alloy. Please suggest some tyres & let me know if they fits in. Alos let me know how milage it will reduce? G8 if you help me & thank you.A.
Tyre upsize is not recommended by carmakers as it affects the fuel mileage and performance of a vehicle. Still if you want to go for upsize you can opt for the said 195/70 R14 tyre size. The wider tyre will easily fit upon the current alloy rim. The tyre pattern choices in this size include Apollo Amazer XL, MRF ZQT and Hankook Optimo ME02 (K424).Answered 23-Oct-2021 11:58:53
- Q.Q ……Im using Toyota fortuner automatic transmission 2016 model on that vehicle braking is to worst plz suggest good tyre AND GOOD brand 265/65 R17. I hear so many tyres Delear s they suggest Continental Conti Cross Contact LX 2 is it good and any another brand like yokomaha geolender is more noise my friends are telling like that sooo plz tell and suggest the good tyre for meA.
Continental Conti Cross Contact LX 2 is also good choice. However, other choices include Goodyear Efficient Grip and Hankook Dynapro HL (RA25).Answered 17-Sep-2021 11:53:34
- Q.i want to change tyre of my swift zxi+ variant. Confused which brand to opt. I'm planning to go for michellin. My current tyre size is 185/65 R15. I want to upsize it in breadth. what would you recommend.A.
Tyre upsizing is not recommended by the car manufacturers as it hampers the mileage and performance of the vehicle. Considering the same if you still wish to upsize you can go for 205/60 R15 tyres. The recommended tyre patterns include Hankook Optimo ME02, JK UX1 and Michelin Energy XM2.Answered 19-Jul-2021 14:19:45