Hankook VENTUS AS RH07 Price List
|Hankook VENTUS AS RH07 285/60 R18 120H||Tubeless||Rs.20345|
|Hankook VENTUS AS RH07 255/55 R18 109V||Tubeless||Rs.14982|
|Hankook VENTUS AS RH07 255/50 R19 103W||Tubeless||Rs.18007|
|Hankook VENTUS AS RH07 225/65 R17 102H||Tubeless||Rs.8144|
|Hankook VENTUS AS RH07 275/45 R20 110V||Tubeless||Rs.18193|
Hankook VENTUS AS RH07 Features
A popular among premium car makers, this is an SUV tyre that offers excellent traction on all surfaces including light snow. It has been designed for superior ride comfort and road noise reduction.
Ideal for- Extensive highway use
Key Features & Benefits
- Symmetrical tread design provides superior comfort
- Large shoulder blocks improve cornering capabilities
- Wide central rib provides for superior steering response
- 6 circumferential grooves offer superior wet performance
- Lateral sipes provide for good traction even on snow
Tyres Similar to Hankook VENTUS AS RH07
Find HANKOOK Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Hankook VENTUS AS RH07 Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on Hankook VENTUS AS RH07
Is Hankook VENTUS AS RH07 good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Hankook VENTUS AS RH07?
Can I use Hankook VENTUS AS RH07 Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Hankook VENTUS AS RH07 tyre available on emi?
Is Hankook VENTUS AS RH07 compatible with Car?
Car Using Hankook VENTUS AS RH07 Tyres
Popular Hankook VENTUS AS RH07 Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About HANKOOK Tyre
- Q.Can we upgrade 15 inch tyre to 16 inch tyre in same alloy Maruti xl6 modelA.
Tyre upsize is not encouraged by the automakers as it disturbs the performance and fuel efficiency aspects of the vehicle. Considering the same if you are fine with it you can upsize with the 205/60 R15 tyres in place of the stocked 185/65 R15 tyres. For the 205/60 R15 tyre size you can pick tyre patterns between JK UX1, Hankook Optimo ME02, and Michelin Energy XM2 Plus.Answered 07-Jan-2022 13:54:55
- Q.Hi, I own a Ssangyong Rexton-AT, the stock tyres was Hankook Dynapro 235/75 R16. I'm unable to find the same tyre in the market, even the same dimension 235/75 R16 is not available anywhere & I need to change immediately. Please suggest what are the alternatives.A.
The said stock tyre size of 235/75 R16 is one of the rare sizes. Currently, it is made available by a few tyre makers. However, if you are unable to find it in your city tyre market you can buy it online. You can choose the tyre patterns between MRF Wanderer Sport and Hankook Dynapro HP. Moreover, if you still find it difficult you can switch to 235/70 R16 tyre size, which will result in a negligible low in the ground clearance, and will also not affect the performance of the Rexton. In the 235/70 R16 you can choose between Apollo Apterra HP, Hankook Dynapro HP (RA23) and Yokohama Geolandar SUV G055.Answered 22-Dec-2021 17:29:31
- Q.WHICH TYRE COMES WITH SILICA BASED COMPOUND. FOR MARUTI ZEN 145/80 R12A.
For superior performance and better control under watery setups Silicon Dioxide (Silica) is used in most of the passenger car tyres . You can pick silica based compound tyre patterns between Falken Sincera 855, Hankook Optimo K715 and MRF ZVTS.Answered 08-Dec-2021 16:40:33
- Q.for MM540 jeep to use both off road and on roadA.
You can tyre patterns between Apollo Apterra AT2, Continental Conti Cross Contact AT and Hankook Dynapro AT-M (RF10).Answered 02-Dec-2021 16:02:12
- Q.please suggest suitable upsizing tyre for ritz vdiA.
Tyre upsize is not recommended by car makers as it affects the fuel mileage and performance of a vehicle. Still if you want to go for upsize you can opt for 195/70 R14 tyre size as an upsize. The recommended tyre pattern choices in this size include Apollo Amazer XL, MRF ZQT and Hankook Optimo ME02 (K424).Answered 24-Nov-2021 13:05:58