Hankook VENTUS AS RH07
- Ideal ForHighway driveCity use
- FeaturesWet GripDry GripBetter brakingLow noiseComfortHandling
More Variants Of VENTUS AS RH07
|275/45 R20 110V||Tubeless||Rs.18193|
|225/65 R17 102H||Tubeless||Rs.8144|
|255/50 R19 103W||Tubeless||Rs.18007|
|255/55 R18 109V||Tubeless||Rs.14982|
|285/60 R18 120H||Tubeless||Rs.17778|
About Hankook VENTUS AS RH07
A popular among premium car makers, this is an SUV tyre that offers excellent traction on all surfaces including light snow. It has been designed for superior ride comfort and road noise reduction.
Ideal for- Extensive highway use
Key Features & Benefits
- Symmetrical tread design provides superior comfort
- Large shoulder blocks improve cornering capabilities
- Wide central rib provides for superior steering response
- 6 circumferential grooves offer superior wet performance
- Lateral sipes provide for good traction even on snow
User Reviews for Hankook VENTUS AS RH07 Tyres
Find Hankook Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Car Using Hankook VENTUS AS RH07 Tyres
Popular Comparison For Hankook Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Which tyres is best between Apollo and Bridgestone for Santro XingA.
The suggested tyre's might be a perfect fit for your vehicle as its strong shoulder blocks enhance the stability of the vehicle and the optimized pitch sequence provides for a quiet ride.Answered 24 Jan 2020 01:06:25
- Q.Need for q5 tech pack.2014 model.existing is 235/60 R18 H/P dueler 103W bridge stone.please suggest which one suits best as most are not available locally in Surat.most dealers have only one type availableA.
I would recommend Hankook DYNAPRO HP RA 23 for your vehicle. It comes with aggressive tread design for superior traction even on rough surfaces.Answered 23 Jan 2020 12:52:53
- Q.I am debating between Hankook Optimo K424 and Bridgestone Turanza AR20A.
Hi Mushtaq, Hankook Optimo K424 ME02 is a pretty good tyre, offers a good comfortable ride with great traction and handling, yet, Bridgestone Turanza AR20 is a better buy. This is because AR20 consists of silica enriched compound which makes for superior wet performance and also enhances tyre life. Even the comfort on this tyre is pretty good. Also, Bridgestone has better after sales support as compared to Hankook. RegardsAnswered 12 Jan 2017 09:32:45