A popular among premium car makers, this is an SUV tyre that offers excellent traction on all surfaces including light snow. It has been designed for superior ride comfort and road noise reduction.
Ideal for- Extensive highway use
Key Features & Benefits
- Symmetrical tread design provides superior comfort
- Large shoulder blocks improve cornering capabilities
- Wide central rib provides for superior steering response
- 6 circumferential grooves offer superior wet performance
- Lateral sipes provide for good traction even on snow
255 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
55 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
18 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
130 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
V is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
User Reviews for Hankook Tyres
Find Hankook Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours