Hankook VENTUS V8RS Price List
|Hankook VENTUS V8RS 205/55 R15 88V||Tubeless||Rs.6385|
Hankook VENTUS V8RS Features
Performance and speed capacities are given a boost with this radial. Furthermore, handling is made easier, and driving control is guaranteed even at high speeds.
1) Strengthened shoulder design – Brings a better traction, and also helps evacuate water.
Benefits – Better control and drainage action provided.
2) Steel cords reinforcing – Given additional protection from the inside.
Benefits – Higher strength and lasting life.
3) Grip silica compound – Increases the tread's hold on the ground.
Benefit – Helps in better braking on wet roads.
Tyres Similar to Hankook VENTUS V8RS
Find HANKOOK Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Hankook VENTUS V8RS Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on Hankook VENTUS V8RS
Is Hankook VENTUS V8RS good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Hankook VENTUS V8RS?
Can I use Hankook VENTUS V8RS Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Hankook VENTUS V8RS tyre available on emi?
Is Hankook VENTUS V8RS compatible with Car?
Popular Hankook VENTUS V8RS Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About HANKOOK Tyre
- Q.Q ……Im using Toyota fortuner automatic transmission 2016 model on that vehicle braking is to worst plz suggest good tyre AND GOOD brand 265/65 R17. I hear so many tyres Delear s they suggest Continental Conti Cross Contact LX 2 is it good and any another brand like yokomaha geolender is more noise my friends are telling like that sooo plz tell and suggest the good tyre for meA.
Continental Conti Cross Contact LX 2 is also good choice. However, other choices include Goodyear Efficient Grip and Hankook Dynapro HL (RA25).Answered 17-Sep-2021 11:53:34
- Q.i want to change tyre of my swift zxi+ variant. Confused which brand to opt. I'm planning to go for michellin. My current tyre size is 185/65 R15. I want to upsize it in breadth. what would you recommend.A.
Tyre upsizing is not recommended by the car manufacturers as it hampers the mileage and performance of the vehicle. Considering the same if you still wish to upsize you can go for 205/60 R15 tyres. The recommended tyre patterns include Hankook Optimo ME02, JK UX1 and Michelin Energy XM2.Answered 19-Jul-2021 14:19:45
- Q.I have a Discovery Sport and I am planning to replace my tyres. They have Goodyear Wrangler right now. Could you tell me which brand would be the best for changing them. The Tyre size is 235/65R17.A.
The suggested tyres for your vehicle are the Hankook VENTUS AS RH07. This would be a nice fit in your car as its symmetrical tread design provides superior comfort and the 6 circumferential grooves offer superior wet performance.Answered 17-Mar-2020 17:46:39