Compare Hankook VENTUS AS RH07 and Pirelli P ZERO
- Models Supported2 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.3.6/54.3/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.3.9/54/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.3.6/53.8/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.3.8/53.8/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4/53.4/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for VENTUS AS RH07 275/45 R20 110V TubelessWrite a Review
- By SaurabhPosted on 16-03-2015 16:42:513.8
The tyres from Hankook stand out on every regard. This is a model that affirms control of the highest, while also making for a smooth and eased handling. It has a superior wet performance as well. Durability and strength are refined to the finest, so that the tyre can withstand all odds of the street. Fuel economy is also improved, and ride quality is great.
Reviews for P ZERO 285/30 R20 99Y TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.240Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.1060775Width (mm)275285Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.4530Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.2020Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years4 Years
- By DebapratimPosted on 09-03-2015 15:27:063.9
Pirelli is a well known tyre brand, which produced a wide range of products for different kinds of vehicles. Among its several models, this P Zero tyre is perfect for top of the range sports and high powered cars. The best thing about this model is its innovative tread that has an asymmetric design. It features solid central ribs that improves braking besides maintaining traction on all roads and even at high speeds. Its longitudinal grooves aid in pumping water out, while its stiff shoulders as well as blocks further boosts its performance.