This is an Ultra High Performance tyre which has been specially designed for luxury sedans and sports cars. It comes with an innovative tread pattern that combines the best of stability and performance. In spite of being a performance oriented tyre, Potenza GIII also offers a very comfortable and quiet ride.
Ideal for- Track use as well as highway drives
Key Features & Benefits
- Wide central rib makes for exceptional handling and stability
- Directional tread pattern provides for superior acceleration
- L.L Carbon technology makes the tyre very durable and reduced wearing
- Hydro-evacuation surface technology makes for exceptional wet grip
- Particle-Z technology makes for improved wet and dry braking
165 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
60 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
12 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
Tyre upsize options for POTENZA GIII 165/60 R12 Tubeless
- Wheel DiameterR - 13"0?Rim diameter is same as stock size Rim diameter is same as stock size
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Is it ok to buy used tyres for car ?A.
We won't recommend buying used tyres for your car.Answered 17 Jan 2020 01:43:50
- Q.Which tubeless tyres is best for Maruti alto LXA.
The tyre options in tubeless category for your Maruti Alto LX include Goodyear Ducaro Hi-Miler, Bridgestone B290, MRF ZVTS, Michelin Energy XM2.Answered 06 Jan 2020 05:53:11
- Q.Best tyre for suzuki s cross 1.6. I am tough driver and use car at max. Tyre size will be 205/60 R16A.
Hi Umesh, First of all, thank you so much for telling me about your driving style. This shall help me in suggesting the right tyre for your use. Now, given your driving style, you'd need tyres that offer superb grip, handling and even a long tread life. Choose out of Bridgestone Turanza T001 or Michelin Primacy 3 ST. They both offer superb wet and dry handling and respond well to steering inputs. Even braking efficiency is also very good on these tyres. But, Turanza is more suitable for rough use, while Michelin would offer better comfort and silent ride quality. If you want a performance oriented tyre then go for Bridgestone Potenza GIII. This would offer amazing handling, control and grip. But would wear-out relatively quickly. Keeping your safety in mind I am only suggesting top of the line tyres. Regards, RamitAnswered 14 Jan 2019 01:02:58