Compare Bridgestone B290 and Michelin Primacy 3 ST
- Models Supported4 Models Supported5 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.7/54.5/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.5/54.2/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.5/54.2/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.8/54.1/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.6/53.1/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for B290 175/60 R15 81T TubelessWrite a Review
- By Disha Posted on 05-03-2015 17:50:084.6
B290 is a tyre offered by the renowned company named Bridgestone, which is suitable for passenger cars. It is designed mainly for the Indian market and comes in several sizes. It is a perfect match for vehicles like Fiat Linea, Ford Fiesta, Chevrolet Spark, Honda Amaze, Hyundai Elantra and a few others. This model provides utmost grip on both wet and dry road conditions, while preventing the risk of hydroplaning. It offers a better contact area, which is the part that touches the ground. On the whole, this tyre is undoubtedly a right choice that ensures outstanding performance besides giving a smooth ride.
Reviews for Primacy 3 ST 195/65 R15 91V TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.190240Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.462615Width (mm)175195Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.6065Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1515Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years5 Years
- By Poonam malviya Posted on 06-03-2015 12:10:094
The Primacy 3 ST is one of the finest radials from the already acclaimed manufacturer, Michelin. It brings the best of all worlds to its rider, welding both hard wired performance, and soft comfort at the same time. The best traction is enabled with its revolutionary tread design, which can consistently perform on all surfaces. Grip is also aided by a sophisticatedly advanced braking capacity. Smooth running and easy cornering are allowed, and the handling is further refined with the help of a precise steering response. Prevention from uneven wear and a low rolling resistance bring a reduced fuel consumption, thereby aiding mileage as well. Sealing its basket of benefits is a comfortable, quiet ride with lower noise emissions. All in all, this is a radial that sets the pace for tyres of the future.