Compare Bridgestone B290 and MRF ZV2K
- Models Supported2 Models Supported3 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.7/53.6/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.5/53.4/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.5/53.4/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.8/53.3/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.6/53.5/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for B290 145/70 R13 71T TubelessWrite a Review
- By Disha Posted on 05-03-2015 17:50:084.6
B290 is a tyre offered by the renowned company named Bridgestone, which is suitable for passenger cars. It is designed mainly for the Indian market and comes in several sizes. It is a perfect match for vehicles like Fiat Linea, Ford Fiesta, Chevrolet Spark, Honda Amaze, Hyundai Elantra and a few others. This model provides utmost grip on both wet and dry road conditions, while preventing the risk of hydroplaning. It offers a better contact area, which is the part that touches the ground. On the whole, this tyre is undoubtedly a right choice that ensures outstanding performance besides giving a smooth ride.
Reviews for ZV2K 155/65 R13 73T TubeWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.190190Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.345365Width (mm)145155Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.7065Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1313Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years5 Years
- By Naveen Posted on 16-03-2015 18:44:553.4
The ZV2K is one of the best radials ever made. It defines quality on many rounds, with top notch control, smooth handling, stability at all conditions, and benefits extending to include the fuel economy and ride quality as well.