Compare Bridgestone B390 and Goodyear DURAPLUS
- Models Supported6 Models Supported5 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.5/53.7/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.5/53.2/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.4/53.5/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.3/54.1/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life3.9/53.8/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for B390 205/65 R15 94H TubelessWrite a Review
- By Dr. krishna parekh Posted on 03-03-2015 15:01:434.3
Bridgestone has also produced various touring tyres and B390 is one among them. This particular model provides a smoother ride when compared to the standard ones and offers an enhanced control as well as handling. It has a wider tread that helps in giving better stability. It is not only long lasting but also ensures precise steering response. This model releases very low level of noise on roads and gives a smooth driving experience. In addition to these, its features like improved braking, stability, cornering and maximum traction makes it an ideal choice for a safe drive.
Reviews for DURAPLUS 175/65 R15 84H TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.210210Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.670500Width (mm)205175Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.6565Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1515Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years5 Years
- By Nisha Posted on 05-03-2015 15:53:293.7
Goodyear has basked in acclaim for years, leading the tyre industry and raising standards by many lengths. This tyre proves their worth in this regard. It has a blend of the best characteristics a tyre could adorn. Along with fulfilling grip and a good braking capacity, it provides unwavering balance to the car through all twists and turns, keeping it stable all through. It has the most precise steering, also contributing to the car's control and handling. The radial takes its achievements further with a firm wet surface traction and good drainage action as well. It makes for the smoothest and most comfortable ride, with the least rolling resistance and lesser strain in motion. It also brings the fuel consumption down as a result, and allows for a quiet as well as comfortable ride. All in all, this model engraves itself in the echelons of best radials, which is sure to stand for years to come.