Compare Bridgestone S248 and MRF ZLX
- Models Supported2 Models Supported2 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.3/54/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4/54.3/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.3.9/53.5/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.1/55/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life5/53.5/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review2 Reviews
Reviews for S248 145/80 R12 74S TubeWrite a Review
- By Ashutosh Posted on 05-03-2015 17:53:454.3
Bridgestone is a tyre brand, which is trusted by countless people all across the world today. It is known for supplying high quality models that are good in handling and stability as well. Particularly, this S248 model series ensures the best handling as well as braking performance at high speeds and even when taking turns. It is a perfect choice for vehicles like Fiat Punto, Hyundai i10, Maruti Swift and a few others. This tyre features an attractive tread pattern that ensures an effective water dispersion besides offering a maximum grip on both dry and wet road conditions.
Reviews for ZLX 145/80 R12 TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.180Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.3750Width (mm)145145Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.8080Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1212Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years5 Years
- By Kuldeep Tyagi Posted on 19-10-2015 12:14:444.2Handling very good, increase driving comfort, steering become smoother as compare to J.K and other brand of equal std. Excellent Traction quality, About Durability We can say after using it or after 30000- 40000 km running.By KT Posted on 19-10-2015 01:46:343.9Excellent tyre in Ride comfort, handling & fuel saving.
Most Popular Comparisons for Bridgestone S248
Most Popular Comparisons for MRF ZLX