Compare Bridgestone S248 and Nexen ATRV
- Models Supported2 Models Supported4 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.3/54.5/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4/54.5/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.3.9/53.5/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.1/53.8/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life5/54.2/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for S248 145/80 R12 74S TubeWrite a Review
- By Ashutosh Posted on 05-03-2015 17:53:454.3
Bridgestone is a tyre brand, which is trusted by countless people all across the world today. It is known for supplying high quality models that are good in handling and stability as well. Particularly, this S248 model series ensures the best handling as well as braking performance at high speeds and even when taking turns. It is a perfect choice for vehicles like Fiat Punto, Hyundai i10, Maruti Swift and a few others. This tyre features an attractive tread pattern that ensures an effective water dispersion besides offering a maximum grip on both dry and wet road conditions.
Reviews for ATRV 235/75 R15 105T TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.180190Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.375925Width (mm)145235Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.8075Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1215Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years
- By Nikhil Posted on 06-03-2015 15:37:164.1
The ATRV is a radial that defines quality on every means. It applies firm traction to the vehicle on all surfaces, and allows for smooth and effortless braking. The most precise steering response allows for control on a far more advanced level. In addition to all this, the tyre also helps save fuel and increase mileage. Comfort and peace are assured with this radial, which strives to deliver the best to its owner.