Compare Apollo Alnac 4G and Apollo Amazer 3G Maxx
- Models Supported10 Models Supported
Cars using Alnac 4G 195/55 R15 85H Tubeless
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.3.8/54/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.1/54.5/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.2/54.5/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4/54.5/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.3/54.5/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Alnac 4G 195/55 R15 85H TubelessWrite a Review
- By Neeraj KumarPosted on 20-02-2015 17:18:354.1
Apollo tyres stand out among the never ending ranges of car radials. This model clears out exactly what makes them this grand. This is a radial equipped for aiding performance by enhancing a host of other features. More than just providing traction, it captures the best braking, in turn helping the vehicle whoosh through turns without difficulty. The unique tread design provides grounding for the vehicle on all surfaces, with superior wet traction as well. The quality of this tyre is guarded by a fine durability. Besides providing stable driving and keeping the vehicle grounded at speeds, it also helps increase fuel efficiency. Topping the achievements of this model off is the quiet and comfortable drive that it is meant to grant, with lower noise emissions. On the whole, it is safe to say that Apollo has been hailed among tyre manufacturers for a wide range of top quality products, and this particular radial is definitely among them.
Reviews for Amazer 3G Maxx 185/65 R15 88T TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.210190Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.515560Width (mm)195185Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.5565Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1515Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years5 Years
- By Brijesh VashishtaPosted on 03-03-2015 14:44:514.4
The Apollo range of tyres have built an unrivaled reputation, and one can glimpse the essence of their brilliance through a radial such as this one. The Amazer 3G Maxx is built for an all rounded success. In addition to its powerful grip, wet traction, superior braking capacity and stable handling ability, the radial defines glory on new ranges. It keeps its vehicle gripped to the ground no matter how rough or slippery the road gets. It helps its driver swerve through the corners with the best braking capacity imaginable. And topping all this off, it also increases fuel economy considerably. The radial builds the best drive for its owner with top notch performance guarded by good safety, balance cornering ability, and a quiet as well as comfortable drive.