Compare Apollo Amazer 3G Maxx and Bridgestone L607
- Models Supported10 Models Supported1 Model Supported
Related Cars using L607 175 R14 C 94Q (6P) Tube
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4/54.1/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.5/54.2/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.5/53.9/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.5/53.5/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.5/53.9/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Amazer 3G Maxx 175/65 R14 82T TubelessWrite a Review
- By Brijesh Vashishta Posted on 03-03-2015 14:44:514.4
The Apollo range of tyres have built an unrivaled reputation, and one can glimpse the essence of their brilliance through a radial such as this one. The Amazer 3G Maxx is built for an all rounded success. In addition to its powerful grip, wet traction, superior braking capacity and stable handling ability, the radial defines glory on new ranges. It keeps its vehicle gripped to the ground no matter how rough or slippery the road gets. It helps its driver swerve through the corners with the best braking capacity imaginable. And topping all this off, it also increases fuel economy considerably. The radial builds the best drive for its owner with top notch performance guarded by good safety, balance cornering ability, and a quiet as well as comfortable drive.
Reviews for L607 175 R14 C 94Q (6P) TubeWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.190160Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.475670Width (mm)175175Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.65Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1414Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years6 Years
- By Brijesh Vashishta Posted on 06-03-2015 11:01:563.9
Bridgestone L607 is one of the tyre models offered by the company that is suitable for multi purpose vehicles. This is a radial constructed with an innovative tread pattern that has deeper grooves to provide an excellent grip on both wet and dry road conditions. Its performance is quite exceptional in terms of handling, braking as well as steering response. Other qualities like an improved fuel efficiency, reduced noise levels, best cornering and wear resistance further makes it a perfect model to go with.