Compare Apollo Amazer 3G Maxx and Goodyear GT3
- Models Supported10 Models Supported2 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4/54.7/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.5/54.3/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.5/54.5/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.5/54.7/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.5/54.7/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Amazer 3G Maxx 175/65 R14 82T TubelessWrite a Review
- By Brijesh Vashishta Posted on 03-03-2015 14:44:514.4
The Apollo range of tyres have built an unrivaled reputation, and one can glimpse the essence of their brilliance through a radial such as this one. The Amazer 3G Maxx is built for an all rounded success. In addition to its powerful grip, wet traction, superior braking capacity and stable handling ability, the radial defines glory on new ranges. It keeps its vehicle gripped to the ground no matter how rough or slippery the road gets. It helps its driver swerve through the corners with the best braking capacity imaginable. And topping all this off, it also increases fuel economy considerably. The radial builds the best drive for its owner with top notch performance guarded by good safety, balance cornering ability, and a quiet as well as comfortable drive.
Reviews for GT3 155/65 R14 75TWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.190190Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.475387Width (mm)175155Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.6565Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1414Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)5 Years5 Years
- By Poonam malviya Posted on 11-03-2015 17:44:154.6
The range of tyres from a company like Goodyear are sure to hit the best quality possible. The GT3 has a blend of the very best features a radial could ask for. It brings high octane performance with an improved handling and easier control. It reaches for all facets of the vehicle, making for a better fuel economy as well. Comfort and peace are also guaranteed with the radial, ensuring that the ride is smooth and free of noise. All put together, this is a radial that is set to bring new standards to the entire industry.