Compare Bridgestone Ecopia EP100A and Bridgestone POTENZA GIII
- Models Supported7 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.3.3/54.5/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.2.8/54.5/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.2.6/54.5/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.2.8/54.5/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life3.1/54/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Ecopia EP100A 195/60 R15 88H TubelessWrite a Review
- By Disha Posted on 06-03-2015 10:55:542.9
Bridgestone is one such tyre making firms that has always utilized high end technological methods to produce its products, which are excellent in quality and performance as well. This specific model, Ecopia EP100A is made with rigid compounds that improves its life span. These also aid to perform better on all kinds of surfaces, while maintaining traction. This radial also ensures a comfortable ride by emitting very low noise and vibrations. On the whole, this is an ideal tyre model that is outstanding in terms of braking, cornering as well as stability.
Reviews for POTENZA GIII 195/55 R15 85V TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.210240Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.560515Width (mm)195195Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.6055Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1515Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years6 Years
- By Rajesh Ambure Posted on 09-03-2015 16:50:244.4
Bridgestone's radials have seldom failed to garb acclaim. This model shows the world just what defines the fiber of the company's outstanding design. The Potenza GIII has the best performance ensured, with top notch control and easy handling for the most comfortable ride experience. Improved braking also refines the vehicle's control, and allows easier cornering. Traction and grip are provided on all surfaces, keeping the vehicle's performance enhanced on all road conditions. Comfort and peace are also granted, with a lower noise emission and a smooth ride guaranteed. All in all, this radial raises the entire tyre industry to a new level.