Compare Bridgestone S322 and Bridgestone TURANZA ER300
- Models Supported5 Models Supported6 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.1/53.6/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4/53.6/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.5/53.6/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.3.9/53.6/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.2/53.6/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for S322 165/65 R14 79T TubeWrite a Review
- By Vishal Kotar Posted on 05-03-2015 17:59:164.1
Bridgestone is one among the top tyre making companies in the world that specializes in producing quality tyres. S322 is one among its numerous models that is mainly designed for offering a quiet and comfortable driving experience. It comes with an exceptional braking ability that lets the vehicle stop at shorter distance. It improves the wear resistance and provides maximum grip on both wet and dry road conditions. This tyre has the ability of preventing aquaplaning through its grooves that pumps out water easily.
Reviews for TURANZA ER300 185/60 R14 82H TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.190210Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.437475Width (mm)165185Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.6560Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1414Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years6 Years
- By Vishal Kotar Posted on 11-03-2015 18:38:513.6
This is another acclaimed product from Bridgestone. It mixes the best of all elements one asks for in a tyre. The best steering response, together with a high grade traction, and an improved braking ability, together raise control to the very best. Handling is made smoother and easier, with a low rolling resistance feature that the tyre has. The fuel economy, as a result, is also touched. A quiet and peaceful ride is an added benefit of this radial, which is sure to stand the test of time and remain one of the best products of Bridgestone.